Sunday, June 19, 2022

MK ULTRA PROOFS IN RESPECT TO RIVER SEINE IN PARIS AND MACRON SWIMMING IN ONE: Macron had his buggy scenario under MK Ultra - how France entered NATO in 2009 because of me and will step down if I ever dare to open my mouths in respect to France etc.

He had his French people FINALIZE DEAL WITH RUSSIAN LADA in respect to future 1 ruble sale before Renault commenced reviving one INSIDE OF THIS VERY ROOM IN NOVO MESTO CITY !!!! Then Macron went with his French executives on to REPEATEDLY traumatize me how workers in Lada are happy(at Lada factory in Russia) coming at work in mornings and soon factory will be returned to them(TO PUTIN AS FRANCE DID NOTHING OTHER THAN TO BOOST PUTIN'S POPULISM - BUT PUTIN IS NOT THE ONLY POPULIST ON POLITICAL STAGE....LEPEN AND TRUMP ARE POPULISTS TOO AND THEY ALL GET ALONG EXTREMELY WELL !!!).

Macron wanted this news as his way out of politics. He used me(claimed me wanted to be my partner, but his political career indicated different) to me transfer FAKE SUPPORT FOR NATO AND UKRAINE AND MYSELF TO MORE EVIDENT SUPPORTERS OF PUTIN.




THEY WORK ALRIGHT TOGETHER, SO UKRAINE WILL HAVE TO WAKE UP SOON BEFORE IT GETS TOTALLY TOO LATE.

I ATE CROISSANTS WITH LEPEN(and her cousin) AT LOCAL BAKERY SHOP WHILE HE WAS DOING HIS SWIMMING IN SOME LAKE IN AREA, BUT EVEN INSISTED SINCE 2015(WHATEVER) TO HAVE BATHED IN CLEAN SPOT(on a certain day is what Macron claimed me due to polution about which he had connections strong enough to learn when is okay) IN SEINE...MACRON EVEN HAD ME INSIDE OF THOSE FACTORY OF TWO WHERE I MET PEOPLE ENVIRONMENTALISTS WHO CARED ABOUT QUANTITY OF CHEMICALS  RELEASED INTO SEINE RIVER...I MET THIS PEOPLE IN PERSON, YET MACRON KEPT SILENT ALL ALONG...LA LIBERTIE !!???? WHERE IS THE LIBERTIE !!?????

De Gaulle and others - they all work together(ensemble).


They want to run Europe(@FRENCH - AND YOU GOT ALL THE SUPPORT FROM MY SIDE ALL ALONG), yet their hearts were not with NATO nor are with Ukraine !!!


Macron IS ALWAYS USING LEPEN to punish me....I would even think was jealous one if he wouldn't repeat me all over again that she is his opponent...


@Macron - Arc de Triomphe my ass - dark wader by the name Putin more likely....

I WILL CLAIM MK ULTRA BASED ON STATED ABOVE BECAUSE THERE IS PENALTY IF YOU GO FOR SWIMMING IN SEINE RIVER...NOT ONLY PEOPLE AND FACTORIES ALONG SEINE I CAN DESCRIBE, BUT ALSO STATED ABOVE IS A FACT.



I supposedly never ever was in France in my life time.....I sure never ever entered one on my own...

French had me everywhere, but in PARIS, TEXAS Americans had me !!!


LOTS OF TRUMPOET PUTAN PROBLEMS ON HORIZON....

No comments:

Post a Comment