Saturday, June 4, 2022

American psychiatrist David Spiegel(known also as "Back to the Future") was involved in my case since 1996, and should have been used from my end as to what I was presented with solution(even Germans campaigned for one) BUT


@WEST - YOU RUINED MY LIFE(28 YEARS) THROUGH MOST TREACHEROUS MURDEROUS MALICIOUS FORMS OF TORTURE AND LIES, SO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU OPPORTUNITY OF ANY KING TO DEGRADE ME MENTALLY BY YOUR USING IN PROCESS  AS "SOLUTION" SOMEONE WHO ENCOURAGED ME MENTALLY TO ACCEPT INSANE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY  SO CALLED "MK ULTRA" TASKS - WHAT PSYCHIATRIST DAVID SPIEGEL DID(encouraged under MK Ultra for me to fear nothing - nothing to worry about and how he will come to rescue etc.). I TOLD YOU, THIS WILL BE A BRITISH "TRAGICOMEDY"(its a horror alright - the worst one too) NOBODY WILL BE LAUGHING TOO EVEN IF IN THE PAST DID.....


Johnny Depp should be drinking next to prince William any day now - its all about British - Buckingham palace STAGED crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment