Monday, June 13, 2022

There was only mentioned under health report in respect to problem I experienced on June 1st, 2022 about COVID19 - nothing about second or possibly even third infection which my mother mentioned upon my return from hospital that day

 I was promised under MK Ultra torture by hospital staff and other participants they will turn my day and entire month into viral infection hell - when laughing at them ON HOW THEY WILL ACCOMPLISH STATED SINCE I AM SO RESISTANT TO VIRUSES AND OTHER HEALTH RELATED ISSUES, THEY DID GUARANTEED ME THEY WILL FIND THE WAY AND IF NECESSARY USING TWO VIRAL INFECTIONS AND MORE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/23-years-of-viral-infections-games.html

THIS IS A REGULAR BIOLOGICAL WARFARE WITH WHICH SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT HOPED WOULD OBTAIN CLEARANCE AGAINST ME FOR PSYCHIATRIC CRIME AS EXPLAINED ON VIDEO. STATED IN TITLE(about secondary infection) CAN BE HEARD IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE TOWARD END OF THE ORIGINAL AUDIO.

IT WAS ALSO MY MOTHER WHO THREATENED ME UNDER MK ULTRA WITH VIRUS INFECTION ATTACK THAT WOULD TAKE PLACE WHENEVER I WOULD BEGUN TO DRINK FROZEN MILK(I CITE, "WE WILL DO WHEN YOU DO THAT THING WITH MILK") MEANING THAT I WAS TARGETED BASED ON MY DAILY HABITS - FOOD CONSUMPTION IN THIS CASE.

I HAVE HAD NOOO THROAT PAIN WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT TO FROZEN MILK WHICH I ENDED DRINKING FEW DAYS PRIOR TO COVID19 OUTBREAK ON MAY 30TH...IT WAS WELL COORDINATED TIMED ATTACK IN COMBINATION WITH COVID, ANOTHER VIRAL INFECTION, AND POSSIBLY MORE.

1 comment:

  1. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and its really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from HSV1&2 with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a herbal man and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative of the virus after a month of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of a man called Excel, his herbal exploit is specialize only on herpes virus. know or contact him here on his web https://excelherbalcure.com

    ReplyDelete