Saturday, June 4, 2022

ABOUT EL CHAPO AND HIS ARREST: For 20 years, I was brought to Mexico by American CIA and FBI as a live bait for narco traffickers

For the award of being exposed to gun barrels on both sides, US just kept me alive in USA where I was rated as All Qaeda alike neonazi terrorist and once compelled to leave due to permanent forced minimum wage unemployment(its all I ever was offered in US if granted work on first place), United States of SATAN still traced me to Slovenia to get me back on war fields to get more done and with stops at Hollywood clowns...
@USA - If there is GOD, you will get a special place in hell as a nation and as a country. Make no mistake about it.

I knew all El Chapo members....British satanists such as prince Andrew were super excited during sting operations(KEEPING ON SAFER THAN SAFE DISTANCE, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE SMOKE) where I was used as a live bait and have used Mexico as a ultimate sexual paradise as well as oasis of Adrenalin.

EVERYONE FROM SUPREME COURT IN UNITED STATES TO ALL SENATORS/CONGRESS PEOPLE, WHITE HOUSE, EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY CRIMINALS THAT  SURROUNDED ME - KNEW ABOUT IT ALL...YET, THEY MADE SURE TO COLLECTIVELY SCREAM FOR EQUALITY RIGHTS RATHER THAN TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR CRIME....

I was there when El Chapo was arrested - when he made his last ran for it....alcoholised hookers needy prince Andrew too...I am wasting time with it, as they are not even people. There is more human in fish.

JOE BIDEN KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THIS - HE WANTED FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT WAR IN BOSNIA ETC. BUT NOT WHAT US GOVERNMENT DID WITH ME IN US, SOUTH AMERICAN AND CENTRAL AMERICAN, MIDEAST CONTINENT ETC....

BESTIALIA

YOU ARE A NATION(COLLECTIVELY) OF BEASTS - NOT PEOPLE...

@David Spiegel(Johnny Depp psychiatrist known as back to the future) - do you understand what written above means for me in relation to you !!???? Well, you are a beast alright....more human in fish than in you. 

Related to too many Amero British crimes against me as seen for example at https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-only-reason-india-didnt-execute-me.html

And they were on a task of saving me HAHAHAHAHA

SATANISM !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment