Wednesday, June 22, 2022

State prosecutor whom I have met few days ago at the regional court in Novo mesto stated me under MK Ultra will not be capable to assist me once I come to her and will have to refer me to Novo mesto investigator

Mother(AND NOVO MESTO COURT EMPLOYEES/POLICE) on the other hand, that here is where and when everything will be decided about destiny of father and her. Depending on my actions on what to choose from within(contacting top state officials that would be a NO NO) , father and she would remain either present in my life or disappear.

WHOLE THING WAS ENGINEERED TO BAIL MY FATHER AND MOTHER OUT OF....

OUT OF WHAT PRINCE CHARLES, PRINCE WILLIAM, PRINCE HARRY, PRINCE ANDREW COOKED IN SLOVENIA AGAINST ME IS WHAT. WITH THEIR CARELESS CRIMINAL ACTIONS, THEY BROUGHT MY FAMILY MEMBERS INTO CRIME COMMITMENTS WHICH IN FATHER'S CASE CONTRACTED(CONTRACT) EVEN REHEARSAL OF STROKE.

IN LJUBLJANA(ON A SO CALLED "STATE LEVEL"), BEYOND CRIMINALLY INSANE JELKO KACIN AND OTHERS HAD THEIR NETS WIDE SPREAD TO CASH  WITHIN....

WANNA FIND EMPLOYMENT !!???? GOOD LUCK WITH IT....IF I COULD ONLY KNOW ON WHICH POLICE/STATE PROSECUTION ORGAN TO TURN FOR ASSISTANCE TOO....

THEY CLUSTER FUCK YOUR LIFE RATHER THAN PAY WHAT THEY OWE AS MUCH AS YOU RED ABOVE.


State prosecutor whom I met few days ago at regional Novo mesto court BAGGED ME TO NOT avoid contact with Novo mesto court and police as she alone would suffer in process. Nah, this is a crime in which Slovenian SUPREME COURT JUSTICES(NOT ONLY AMERICAN JUSTICES) ARE INVOLVED IN AS I EXPLAINED ON VIDEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment