Saturday, June 25, 2022

They insisted me in hospital and home for elderly(Janko did) under MK Ultra for father can also let one go(will do his death wish if necessary) - in case I would not cooperate

Father insisted me under MK Ultra for court procedure to be done through Jerebova 2 in city of Novo mesto - insisted me how its all arraigned between them and to under no circumstances involve in case Ljubljana.

Cooperate with job search for which father insisted me that despite problems I have to continue with one as they will screw  me up(contrary statement when compared to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/it-clearly-appears-my-father-went-into.html and to his hospital tricks during which one did tried to get me in trouble)....

Several subjects from court and hospital(also home for elderly) insisted me will let one go even IF they see me writing about one negatively.

EVERYONE(FROM POLICE DIRECTORS SUCH OGULIN, GOLAJ, HOSPITAL STAFF AND ADMINISTRATION, HOME FOR ELDERLY, NOVO MESTO COURT) INSISTED ME, HOWEVER, THAT ALL THIS WILL BE DONE TO HELP FATHER. WHAT SHOULD I COMPREHEND UNDER "ALL THIS" !!????

Father was stupid enough to get into any of this as is clear one is used to foremost hurt himself in process and for me to turn further against court, hospital, home for elderly and so on. Exactly what I would expect from Dodik, Aleksandar Vućič, Kućan, Putin etc...where was or is the Jerebova 2 solution father dreamed about under MK Ultra !!???? Gulaj/Ogulin job is what whole crime is.


1 comment:

  1. Simply the best and genuine doctor I've ever met online. Herbalist Dr. Azu Your herbal medicine is something phenomenal, I'm so glad I ordered and used your herbal exploit. It truly worked for me! I'll keep testifying about your good work & how powerful your herbal medicine is, I just tested Negative for my long term genital herpes and (HSV1) within just two weeks after using the supernatural native herbal medicine from Doc. Azu. God bless you doctor for curing me from herpes disease. I still can't believe that I'm finally cured from herpes disease. All thanks to you doctor, because your medicine works for real and you're so legit. Reach him Via email: dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com or whats App him today on +2347087313747. I'm so glad to have contacted you for help. I'm cured and I will tell the whole world about your powerful healing remedies.

    ReplyDelete