Sunday, June 26, 2022

Today in 2022, the only thing in hands of Ukrainians and Pollacks(eastern Europeans) even that I was hated for and beaten up by Pollacks and Ukrainians is what I subjected myself too in 1995, 1996, 1997 and so on....

 My ability(KNOWLEDGE OF BRITAIN, FRANCE, USA etc - they hated Western culture while I only demanded from them to explain me what are they doing inside of my house and my room in Novo mesto since greater Serbia known as Yugoslav federation as well as USSR have already long fallen apart) AND PERSISTENCE despite death threats/beatings, is all these people have in their hands TODAY
Zoran Mudža(psychiatrist) hurried to calm under MK Ultra Milan Kučan whom I have rated in his face in 1995 as mentally retarded failed f*** to gesture one how THEY(he meant in this came me personally and "they" as psychotic lunatics you can only imagine would see on big screens) all enlive  themselves into crazy roles such as was the one they guaranteed me with so called British Bulldogs https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/involved-in-mk-ultra-per-my-mk-ultra.html  

My knowing about psychology and psychiatry 100 x times more AT AGE 23 than psychiatrist Zoran Mudža and his Ljubljana Polje team combine(WITH ALL THE PSYCHIATRIC "EXPERTS" AND POLITICIANS SERBIA AND MOTHER RUSSIA HAD), I responded all who guaranteed me dead end with 100% failure acknowledging them right back as mentally ill...I turned tables of abuse/torture they

prided themselves with into torture performed on them. WHEN ASKED BY WESTERNERS ABOUT WRESTLERS/SPORTSMEN, I PROUDLY CITED MOST PROVOCATIVE(read from above I cite "THEY all enlive themselves into crazy roles") TO SOVIET ISSUES Western athletes/musicians and even politicians while PRETENDING MYSELF UNDER MK ULTRA TO BE INSANE...this brought psychiatric teams of Russia, Belarus, Serbia, and Slovenia into psychotic state of mind for which I was told once back on West were rated already as mental patients...

ACTING AS MENTALLY INSANE(sometimes extra potent and at times weak/weird till I obtained their attention enough to again humiliate them) UNDER MK ULTRA CITING WESTERN FIGURES/MUSIC/ART ETC. WAS OPERATION SOLELY I RAN FOR SOME TIME TILL CIA LEARNED WHAT I WAS UP TO - AS I STATED ABOVE, TODAY YOU GUYS IN EASTERN EUROPE ONLY HAVE WHAT I WAS BITCHED AT EVEN FROM YOU ALONE AND I WILL SAY TO YOU WEST IN RESPECT TO UKRAINE - DON'T RUIN MY LEGACY OF BRINGING INTO WESTERN SOCIETY AN EASTERN EUROPEAN FAMILY WHICH DEMOCRACY FOR PEOPLE OF BOTH SIDES OF THE OCEAN I FOUGHT FOR SO DEARLY...DON'T GIVE MR. PUTIN WHOM YOU KNEW WAS EVIL SINCE DAY 1 OF MK ULTRA IN 1995(RUSSIANS HAD EYE ON UKRAINE ALREADY WAY EARLIER), RIGHT IN THIS CASE. HELP UKRAINE, SAVE UKRAINE, AND TOGETHER BUILD BETTER TOMORROW.

Yes, I ran my own operations under MK Ultra...it was a matter of psychological human strength and self determination under MK Ultra.

Psychiatrist Zoran was rated as mental ill patient by all participants from West already in 1998 - destroyed under MK Ultra by engaging in MK Ultra torture...same took place with psychiatrist war criminal Karađić and long list of others such as Milošević etc. I was politically persecuted already as a child in kindergarten - grammar school and have learned my psychology skills to match and exceed those of adults early on just as cats learn to climb treas....

Back in 1995, 1996, 1997 etc. Slovak in Slovakia was nobody infront of Russian KGB(KGB treated them like animals in their own sovereign states)...same was with me in Slovenia infront of Russian KGB and Serbs whom Kučan brought to Slovenia...same was in Škoda factory infront of Germans in 1995 where I got into first physical confrontation with Russians...same was with Pollacks in Poland and I wouldn't even got into issues of Ukrainian people in Ukraine...Russians demanded from them a full submission infront of foreign delegations for which they guaranteed me on multitude occasions they obtained and will obtain one also from me....


TORTURE HAD ITS PRICE FOR THOSE WHO TORTURED !!!


THEY all enlive themselves into crazy roles...sure. @psychiatrist Zoran Mudža - thank you very much for the tip ;)





Now you understand where(why) from so many sports people became involved in my case....and how. 

Its the right thing for you to know who was with you all along(there was losers who claimed I knew nothing about what went on - and there was that other group who insisted me for writing something like this you would be dead).













No comments:

Post a Comment