Sunday, June 26, 2022

Another individual involved in MK Ultra identified

I stated her she completed university, but was wrong. She completed economic high school and even worked for Novo mesto city. Changed either position or employment in 2013.

Plastic battle have fallen to me in the water and I had to retrieve one from stream...bottle brought me straight to her, but not in her arms(she searched for husband since 1998 - it was her mother, neighbors near home for elderly that were all involved in one case since 1995)...


BLONDE MOVED TO AREA IN 2006 - FEW YEARS AFTER NEW HOUSE WAS RENOVATED BY HER FUTURE HUSBAND AND FATHER - ONCE SON COMPLETED UNIVERSITY AT SŠTZU NOVO MESTO DIRECTION "STROJNIŠTVO"(MECHANICAL ENGINEERING), IT WAS TIME TO MARRY IN 2008...BLONDE WAS EVIL ACCORDINGLY WITH GOVERNMENT INSTRUCTIONS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE OCEAN. 

Girl I met, completed her economical technician or administration tech. school in 1999. Her mother, I think, was a regular worker at Labod/Novoteks and might have passed away in 2015/2017...

No comments:

Post a Comment