Friday, June 24, 2022

Excellent friend of Janez Ogulin(director of Novo mesto police) and his right hand(INVESTIGATOR WHO MET ME AT POLICE STATION JUST TWO DAYS AGO), Mayor of Kostanjevica city, just "died" - few hours ago

Involved in MK Ultra since 1995, one became almost my inseparable MK Ultra accomplice - MK Ultra staff member who always was on a lookout for business opportunity. He built considerably sized empire for himself and his family. Next to being poisoned is what one claimed me for last few years(since 2013), investigator whom I have met few days ago(RIGHT HAND OF OGULIN) guaranteed with Ogulin under MK Ultra to Ladko Petretič a 100% death upon my return from Poland.

Major of Zagreb Milan Bandić also "died" and list goes on - something I was promised case will be upon my return from Poland. After 2017 when I obtained irrefutable proofs about MK Ultra, there was no such thing as "died" and I will consider "die" as "killed".

List of murdered majors and executives involved in MK Ultra is extensive in Slovenia.

1 comment:

  1. I am from California USA I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2016 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly virus within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly virus called herpes, all thanks to doctor UMA, Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com call or whatsapp him on his mobile number +2347035619585
    He also have the herb to cure:
    (1) LOSS OF TASTE AND SMELL,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV/AIDS,
    (4) PENIS ENLARGEMENT,
    (5) PREGNANCY,
    (6) DIABETES,
    (7) EX BACK.

    ReplyDelete