Thursday, April 14, 2022

@QUEEN OF ENGLAND - PAY FOR YOUR FOCKING GRANDSON THROUGH BANK OF ENGLAND WHICH YOU CLAIMED ME YOU OWN FOR NO LESS THAN 17(since 2005 and was also all thanks to me I was told by her alone) YEARS: Queen Elisabeth threatened me with prince Harry's afterlife option(he did too - other politicians and royals supported their claims with all sorts of scenarios on where I will disappear afterwards as a result of his "death") for which I would be guilty off - Andrew with Alistair Overeem's abduction

There was not a single match of Alistair Overeem that prince Andrew would miss one - NO ONE SINGLE MATCH. All Dutch and British and American(in some cases ladies) that count in world of fighting sports were involved in it...although most of the time I had noooo clue about what went on, I was frequently squeezed in crowds near royals or billionaires who used for me and and themselves nothing other than silicone masks. Tyson Furry knocked out in street fights in my presence two individuals(in Slovenia - I think I loved him the most) and I alone became more and more aggressive next to this fighters to degree that some people were faced on their surprise with my fists despite my being drugged up and were extremely unhappy with outcome... then it all ended. Furry got HEAVILY reprimanded(sent back to England for good - it ended for the two us in Slovenia in 2005), I was yelled at again(this was regular and I didn't care for it at all), and others knew what to expect - were TOLD not to comply with my requests...The problem with Furry in my eyes was his Trump connection - very close with Trump...how Trump managed to avoid close meeting with me over the course of the years, I have no clue. He knew when to disconnect me and where/when/how to turn me back on(remote controlled intraveno injected drugs in body) to get his scenarios going...
My dear ladies and gentlemen, you have no idea how much they brainwash me to pay attention to proper English language and etiquette(how to dress well and eat right with nothing in my pocket - while sleeping in bushes with clothing packed in black trash bags hidden all over the place as was case in Poland)...don't worry, I am not first - Freddy Mercury "di(e)d" too...fockende is a word known as "fucking" translated into Dutch where Harry learned looooong prior to his 2022 arrival to speak language....geliebte GEfockende Sebastian <3: you must never talk about physical fights as future royal must never tell this and that HAHAHAHAHA....

No, fights didn't end in 2002 after Lukashenko's incident...the last one I had was in 2005 almost infront of police station in Novo mesto at the shopping mall on which occasion police boss yelled at me...I had really NO idea about what went on other that someone against came into my face and begun to insult and physically threaten.

I SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN IN ANYWHERE IN EUROPE OR WORLD BETWEEN 1995 AND MID 2006(stayed in USA for 11.5 consecutive years without single trip to anywhere in the world) WITH EXCEPTION TO ECUADOR WHERE I LEFT TWICE TO VISIT MY EX WIFE'S FAMILY.

Since year 2005 100% in respect to Bank of England, but ownership claim from queen came to my attention already in 2001/2002 as done deal - in hands of royals after I convinced drugged up as I was is in best interest of British to hand them ownership of the bank. 

FUCK YOU AND YOUR PROPER ENGLISH ETIQUETTE.


From https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/949910-meghan-markle-prince-harrys-private-guards-cant-carry-weapons-in-holland

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s private guards can’t carry weapons in Holland

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry could be handed ‘VIP status’ by the Dutch police

By Web Desk
April 13, 2022



Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s private guards can’t carry weapons in Holland

Duke of Sussex Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle cannot have private armed security guards as they are set to visit Holland this week.


The royal couple have been told about the move as they are expected to be at the opening ceremony of Invictus Games on Saturday, April 16.

The Dutch authorities confirmed that Meghan and Harry’s private security guards cannot be armed during their visit to Holland.

“No, in the Netherlands only government officials (police, military personnel etc) are allowed to carry weapons", said police spokeswoman Anna Sophia Posthumus when asked if the private guards of the royal couple are allowed to carry weapons.

However, according to reports, Meghan and Harry could be handed ‘VIP status’ by the Dutch police.




Inside the Bank of England's gold vaults

Bank of England
A view inside the Bank of England's gold vault. 
Bank of England
The Bank of England is one of the most powerful institutions in the United Kingdom.

It is responsible for setting interest rates, issuing bank notes, and maintaining confidence in the British currency.

Britain's central bank is also one of the largest holders of gold in the world, which it stores in vaults spread over two floors.

Here's a glimpse inside.

The Bank of England was founded in 1694. It has been on Threadneedle Street in the City of London since 1734.

Bank of England
Anthony Devlin / PA Wire/Press Association Images

Let's head straight to the gold, which is stored​ underground in vaults that were built in the 1930s.

Bank of England
Bank of England

Source: The Independent

There are over 400,000 gold bars in the vaults, only a small amount of which is owned by the Bank itself. The Bank also stores gold for the UK government, other central banks around the world, and the London Bullion Market Association.

Bank of England gold
Bank of England

Source: Bank of England

After gold arrives at the Bank, it is weighed and stacked onto pallets. There are 80 bars on each blue pallet.

Bank of England
A view inside the Bank of England's gold vault. 
Bank of England

Source: Bank of England

The average gold bar weighs 400 ounces or around 28 pounds. A tonne of gold is equal to 80 bars.

Bank of England gold
Bank of England

Source: Bank of England

The vaults are built on London clay, which is soft, so the pallets can't weigh too much.

Bank of England gold
Bank of England virtual tour

The value of gold bar at the start of August 2016 was around £411,770.

Queen Elizabeth II gold
Queen Elizabeth II tours the gold vault during her visit to the Bank of England in central London.

Gold is no longer a main form of currency but remains a symbol of stability and value.

Bank of England gold
Bank of England

Source: Bank of England

Queen Elizabeth II toured the gold vault in 2012. Everyone else can virtually explore the vault on the Bank of England's website.

Gold Queen
Britain's Queen Elizabeth tours a gold vault during a visit to the Bank of England in the City of London December 13, 2012. 
REUTERS/Eddie Mulholla

No comments:

Post a Comment