Friday, December 4, 2020

Health update on Dec 3rd, 2020(also on my father)

Vitamins didn't have much to do with head pressure, but directed energy attacks after vitamin purchases were done did.
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/D3fO0m8V734

This neighbor Andrej Uhl(involved since day 1) also threatened with poisoning prior to leaving detail(conditioned truth with truth and so on) what demonstrates real character of one.

Nothing much new here - two almost new shoes cut, SD card never used stolen on day of arrival, extension cord brand new I brought destroyed second day and so on and so on...


    Like this, one can become sleepy Joe sure...more and more sleepy(POISONED) as Trump indirectly insisted for me on whom he had his entire presidential career hanging(its why US Government and British monarchy and Berlin wanted me to have everything memories - not because they wanted to help - they wanted to unite via this case due to "fear" as thyey wanted me to act like a big bad wolf) - not Biden. Vladimir Putin and his assistants Borut Pahor(hiding behind Janez Jansa while ensuring violence against me) alike believed more in Trump's presidential career than Trump alone as they needed one and felt protected at the same time as was forced to hand dearly for my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment