Wednesday, December 9, 2020

@Drinkers(Serbian musicians involved in MK Ultra) who dedicated me what you see bellow

 If I wouldn't be a b*** as I was during MK Ultra, you wouldn't even know what went. The only crime I will be ever guilty off will be turning even nazis into good people(this is how evil I was told I was and have seen happened with my own eyes).

NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER ON THIS END !!! TODAY YOU ALL THANK ME FOR WHAT I WAS AND WHAT I AM.


And thanks for the song - I enjoyed your video in which I was portrayed as the guy with German helmet.


The Drinkers - Ko To Tamo Peva(STARTS WITH SOMEWHERE IN SLOVENIA)

Who sings there
The Drinkers
Candles dawn on Saturday
The day comes from a distance
All the heroes of this region
They are waiting for the sun to shine
They are waiting for the sun to shine
Joooj jooj joooj
For Belgrade for Belgrade
Krstic firm Krstic firm
The people are just getting ready
... just ... no luck joooj
Mother dear Mother dear
What's going on What's going on
A sad song is sung
Death arrived on the expeditions
There is no more peace here
I've been unlucky since I was little
I sing from all the torments of the song
I would love mother dear
That this is just a dream joooj
That this is just a dream joooj
He had been preparing the wedding for a long time
This other passionate flight
To whom how to destroy
And build a new world
Svaba jase Svaba…

Ko to tamo peva

Svice zora u subotu
Dan dolece iz daljine
Svi junaci ovog kraja
Cekaju da sunce sine
Cekaju da sunce sine
Joooj jooj joooj
Za Beograd za Beograd
Firmom Krstic firmom Krstic
Upravo se narod sprema
... samo ... srece nema joooj
Majko mila Majko mila
Sta se zbiva Sta se zbiva
Tuzna li se pesma peva
Smrt je u pohode stigla
Ovde vise mira nema jooj
Nesrecnik sam od malena
Od sve muke pesme pevam
Voleo bih majko mila
Da se ovo samo sneva joooj
Da se ovo samo sneva joooj
Spremao je dugo svaba
Ovaj drugi strasni let
Kome kako da unisti
I izgradi novi svet
Svaba jase Svaba


No comments:

Post a Comment