Tuesday, March 7, 2023

During MK Ultra, Thai King Maha and daughters insisted how I will suffer stroke or cardio arrest and remain in Thailand for the rest of my life

 Pushing me on wheelchair along exotic beach and claiming me how now I have nowhere


else to go(care about me etc.) ended MK Ultra(regular GERMAN BANDITISM - MURDER THROUGH ROBBERY OF LIFE) in 2020.

PSYCHITRIST PETER KAPŠ BECAME AMBASSADOR IN THAILAND FOR SLOVENIAN COMPANIES - WENT ON TO REGISTER SLOVENIAN COMPANIES IN THAILAND WHICH SOME OF POLICE OFFICER INVESTIGATORS OF NOVO MESTO HAVE....WENT THERE WITH POLICE TO IMPREGNATE - NOT ONLY LEARN THAI LANGUAGE.

WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AND IF IT WILL, I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIND WAY OUT WHATEVER THAN MAY BE INCLUDING THE ONE MANY INSISTED ON IS BEST.

I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE THAILAND AGAIN. NOT EVEN ON PHOTOS, IN MEDIA OR ANYWHERE...





AND I AM EXTREMELLY GENEROUS WITH THIS VERY MESSAGE AS INTO FINACIAL MATTERS WITH THAILAND, I WILL NOT GET INTO DUE TO ASIAN HOPE FOR HUMANITY....KEEP IT, ITS YOURS. USE IT WISELY TO SURVIVE ON THIS EVERGROWING HOSTILE PLANET.





UPDATED ON MARCH 13TH, 2023: I already was God of Thailand - entire Asia knows while world recognised stated https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-already-was-god-of-thailand-entire.html 

Scandinavian BUMBARS from USA have along BERLIN AND LONDON requested from Thai kingS(small "k") Bhumibol Adulyadej and his son Maha Vajiralongkorn to use removal of THEIR BELOVED POOM POOM JENSEN https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/scandinavian-bumbars-from-usa-have.html from Thai crown as an additional curse against me - but what else to expect from Germans




THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment