Sunday, February 19, 2023

Bajrakitiyabha's brother Chakriwat Vivacharawongse is battling for life for already some time and this is to let him know I am sorry to express no compassion for one during MK Ultra sessions whenever brought to meet one((for what I was deeply resented by Bajrakitiyabha whom I have finally learned even was/is his sister))

I haven't found this on some main stream media news site, but on his Facebook page and it doesn't look good at all. Family which immigrated to US started some business with Thailand via King Maha in 2015 for nothing is anywhere even written about. However,  the nicest of them all Chakriwat Vivacharawongse appears is still on his completely own and money alone won't do it. 

He even told me in 2017 will be off the picture that for him is over AND IN 2019 THAT IS ALL OVER FOR HIM AND THAT ONE IS RACING ALREADY LOST BATTLE AGAINST TIME - THAT MAIN THING FOR HIM IS TO FULFILL GRANDFATHER'S LEGACY FOR YOUNG STUDENDS THROUGH HIS OWN VISION - GIVE THEM HIS OVERVIEW ON BASICS FOR PHYSICIANS OVER THE ENTIRE UNIVERISTY - ON HOW THEY SHOULD MORE OR LESS VIEW THEIR WORK IN THAILAND - ON HOW THEY SHOULD VIEW THROUGH THEIR EYES OWN PEOPLE WHO COME FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.  EVEN THAT HIS WISH IS TO BRING ME AND HIS SISTER TOGETHER....AND WHILE CHAKRIWAT IS STILL SLIM, HIS CANCER BATTLE WHICH ONE FORECASTED FOR ME BACK IN 2015 DID TOOK ENORMOUS TOLL ON ONE.

@Vivacharawongse - take care yourself man. You are very intellectual, and Joe B. stated he criticized you for your not keeping up with your own promises you have made and which you know from medical point of view better than any individual out there who was involved in MK Ultra had suffered his own medical problems - stated that you are too much into productivity issues worrying for others rather than to take time for yourself(YOU NOT ME LOL - AGAIN YOU AND NOT ME)...take this kind words from a person who really never should give such advice to anyone in the world as I am only interested in expanding my operations(never slowing down or shrink as some anticipated cancer/spine problems/heart etc. would do AND why those were given to me as a gift/pay) on a global level to take back my STOLEN pride of which, however, I would be proud for you to be also part off. 


As for myself, if one is financially broken like that and gets stroke its not all that bad...and if

its not stroked to the end yet, one must then repeat stroke till is totally stroked out - what matters here is that no one EVER can prove me wrong(for issues am involved in, nobody should EVER allow anyone to be proven wrong once those become proven facts)...you see am not a person to give you advice on how and what but love you both - you and your sister. Depression IN MY CASE thats like ice cream bubbled cooking hypertensiolalala wrapped in stroke cardio arrest and death will be a great relief for no longer job search will be required etc.....I hope father gets you in a sunny house next to a fine lady or two or three or more....don't know about that highrise building you aimed at outside of the town in 2008 already - some suburbia location where everything was newly built. 
These on photo as is seen above are his long time followers involved in MK Ultra way back since 2012 and boy's family(now man you see holding in his hands notebook) since Thailand as early as since 1995/1996...his mother his father etc...I think he even had two OLDER sisters departing to USA before entire family moved to USA in 2000 - older sisters two I think...

Thai community in US was involved throughout US - Its what Chakriwat's grandfather fought for and its exactly how he won Thailand during heavy struggle with poverty throughout entire Thai, Cambodia, Myanmar and beyond region. Thailand today is a powerful nation which King Maha pursues as he told me by also empowering Thai people consuming as much as possible food that otherwise only was for export - home grown fish ;)

@Vivacharawongse - eat fish(as I brainwashed yours sister too) not macaroni and get secretary...you had one I recall and I hope you still have one and if you don't have one then get yourself one at least.  Just so if dog is missing at home(in case you have none), she can bite you here and then. VERY IMPORTANT, ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH WORK FOR YOU TO GET OUT ON A SUN/NATURE - AFTER WORK SMILE !!!


And very important is what I will stress today also is that you with sister are two exceptions - I WILL NOT LOOK INTO THAILAND TILL SISTER IS OUT ON A DAY BRIGHT LIGHT WITH BIG SMILE OVER HER FACE.


Pattaya, Chon Buri etc. would never ever lure me anywhere in the world, but girl as is seen here would - and having her alone without Thailand is just as great as world combine has to offer. Titles and sunny beaches meant exactly nothing to me when it came to marriage issues. Even money from potential partner's financial status played exactly ZERO IMPORTANCE ROLE when marriage was in question - everybody involved in MK Utra knew and knows. Its what they feared the most while nervously moving their fingers with smiles over their faces Infront of me while wishing this wouldn't be the case OR that something like this finally would begun to play a decisive role in my life and IT DID, BUT FOR WORSE FROM THEIR POINT OF VIEW...YOU SEE, WHILE I NEVER WOULD MARRY WELTHY LADY OR A ROYAL AS A FINACIALLY DISADVATAGED AND/OR HEALTH RUINED INDIVIDUAL, I WOULD CONSIDER ONE WITHOUT HER ROYAL TITLE - WITHOUT FINACIAL WEALTH AND/OR IF FINACIALLY COMPENSATED BY GOVERNMENTS FOR WHATEVER I WAS USED FOR - FOR WHAT GOVERNMENTS WHO CONTRACTED ME OWE ME(under no chances would I settle for charity life and be seen in eyes as such of those who owe big $$$$ time)


 Chon Buri was beginning a 1996 a revolution for Milan Kučan and Novo mesto police director who went completely insane in what they believed was a discovery of Thailand - everyone laughed about in Thailand and abroad...I will tell you about Thailand and rest of the world probably have better memory about what went on than any of you involved who were not subjected to MK ultra. Slovenian delegation with psychiatrist Kapš made it first all the way to Chon Bury....and then even to Pattaya city Kučan who travelled with his colleagues on Slovenian state expense already to Songkhla area...where British royals FREQUENTLY delivered me beginning in 1995 claiming me over and over again that all("all" really was more than nightmare - it was a certain slow most painful death wasted life not even on 30 years BELLOW slavery status) would end as soon as I would mention word such as Songkhla...NO BAJRAKITIYABHA NO THAILAND OF ANY KIND FOR ME.




NO, I NEVER WILL CHANGE BECAUSE I OWE NO ONE A CHANGE...
Please don't take me in offensive way and know I love you both.




She sadly said in 2000 they don't have this plant in Thailand how that one doesn't grow there due to climate....but she is far beyond Thailand
Even for that plant I figured out she loves me. She had too



@Bajrakitiyabha - you are the sexiest woman ever. And now I know you are real. You are the most gracious woman ever for reason most men would disagree with me, but still I KNOW FOR A FACT IN A WAY I MADE YOU. 








UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 23RD, 2023

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO ME IN SLOVENIA WAS DECLINED ON BEHALF OF AMERICAN WHITE HOUSE AND US CONGRESS INVOLVED SINCE 1995, LONDON, AND BERLIN: Princess Bajrakitiyabha was "saved"(who knows if truth as British were doing their best to get King Maha on board with Germans - so is what father King Maha insisted me infront of Merkel) by Germans in 1998 when studying in London when they according to British royals had no cure for her medical urgency and medical team had to arrive to London from Germany 






THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment