Monday, March 6, 2023

Situation in Thailand grew insane after 1998 as King Thai Bhumibol Adulyadej was behaving insanely by disallowing me to spend time in private with his grand daughter Bajrakitiyabha with whom one wanted me to get married in 1995, 1996

News which Bajrakitiyabha will resent me(she told me if I ever mention one), ended with Bajrakitiyabha alone hijacking me from royal family when staying at Khlong Wang Chao National Park on the opposite side of the border(they had luxury villa rented from friends which they might have even purchased or sold in 2010 - area
of Pong Nam Ron in park known as Khlong Wang Chao National Park - on side of the park in direction toward Nai Mueang and what she walked me city NAKHON SAVAN - 96HC+VH7, Pong Nam Ron, Khlong Lan District)
 ended by my Bajrakitiyabha taking me quietly away from lunch table in 2003 and disappear with me in direction of NAKHON SAVAN as fast and as quiet as possible what made King already half crazy, a completely

insane individual. Trips of King Bhumibol Adulyadej frequently ended at home with insane shouting/screaming and that was edge over the top. His son King Maha Vajiralongkorn and father of Bajrakitiyabha whom I complained for whole thing to be NONSENSE PROCEDURE AND A WASTE OF MY TIME DUE TO MY NOT BEING ALLOWED TO SPENT TIME WITH HIS DAUGHTER WHOM ONE WANTS ME TO MARRY no longer understood one any longer...King Thai Bhumibol Adulyadej who travelled country to cure one of poverty I will  state this, NEVER SPENT NIGHT ALONE IN THOSE REMOTE VILLAGES WHERE ONE OFTEN WORKED LATE INTO THE NIGHT - Thai village people sure knew how to get his

attention is what King Thai Bhumibol Adulyadej FORGOT IN MY FACE(he at times in 1995, in 1996, in 1997, in 1998, and even 1999 had me with him when doing those last road commutes through Thailand - latter done also with his wife/family) WHAT LEFT ME HEAVILY INSULTED SPECIALLY SINCE ONE MENTIONED SAFETY REASONS AS MY NOT BEING SAFE NEXT TOO...I had teenage 10 years old girls holding me for hand in Italy and taking me across town to visit father side of the family - when in reality I was left with children of age 10+ alone at home waiting for parents to return in USA and situations under MK Ultra which rather drove me alone insane once I became aware of those as even individual who wouldn't be drugged up wouldn't dare to be on the picture with children were too many to count...although the most harmless and stable person despite being drugged up in the world, I felt FOR MY SAKE THAT people were getting too cosy around me - if not them alone I suspected, others could take advantage of the situation...daughters of politicians did strange flirt with me by my becoming totally realistic about it all - it was just a waste of time used to frequently take more advantage by even involving torture all over the world...such was the case with Barbara and Jenna Bush(both implicated themselves into direct physical torture and death threats - from flirt for over 15 years into death threats and torture) and more than I can count...

Wife of Thai King Thai Bhumibol Adulyadej or whoever was from city as seen bellow - part of royal family is from here...



ONE TINY PARCEL - RESIDENCE INDEED IS RIGHT NEXT TO TINY MITARY BASE WHERE KING MAHA CLAIMED ME HAVE SERVED FOR SOME TIME - HAVING ME AT TIMES NEXT TO HIM(SHORTLY SERVED IN 1997 AND OR 1998 WERE HIS CLAIMS TO ME - BUT WIFE AND DAUGHTERS FIND THEIR WAY INTO AREA ACCROSS THE STREET - IT WAS RATHER BARACKS WITH BEAUTIFUL OLD OLD TEMPLES)....



I sure remember day when Bajrakitiyabha  rushed me on hiking trip in 2003, but this rather is sad - beautiful day ended just as I stated above and she became a prisoner of this very NONE OTHER THAN GREATER THAN GREAT BRITO GERMAN SAXE COBURG GOTHA WINDSOR BATTENBERGER MOUNTBATTEIDIOTEN NEONAZI NUTSY NUT CASE case....as much as she wanted to help me out, she 100% couldn't due to what Germans brew more and more in the background...and those consequently proportionally to crime growth begun to ate Thai royal family a brain - piece by piece entire peace/goodbye sanity say hallo to all new Hitler(if you wanted to associate with me somehow, you were rated as neonazi collaborator is what real Euro American nazi colonialist royals accomplished) which was 100 times worse than real Hitler even that those behind one were the real Hitler and not myself...
Very very nice man with very very nice daughters. Yes.




WHEN T O T A L CRETINS TAKE(STEAL THE SHOW) THE WHOLE STAGE TO THEMSELVES AND INSIST ON ONE FOR 30 YEARS LIKE VIOLENT ORANGUTANS BUT CERTAIN THEY ARE JUST CUTE AND WHOLE THING IS JUST A JOKE....










UPDATED ON MARCH 13TH, 2023: I already was God of Thailand - entire Asia knows while world recognised stated https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-already-was-god-of-thailand-entire.html 


Scandinavian BUMBARS from USA have along BERLIN AND LONDON requested from Thai kingS(small "k") Bhumibol Adulyadej and his son Maha Vajiralongkorn to use removal of THEIR BELOVED POOM POOM JENSEN https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/scandinavian-bumbars-from-usa-have.html from Thai crown as an additional curse against me - but what else to expect from Germans



THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment