Monday, March 27, 2023

When Thai kings Bhumibol and Maha both learned about my being more popular in Thailand even INSIDE OF THEIR HOUSEHOLDS, THE TWO went ballistic on me with violence(British got more violence for their money against me on Thailand more than anywhere else)

But it is safer for you(bubble) to stay in meanwhile with daddy next to mommy I agree...one day...just take your time. One day at the time honey and listen to your uncles from London as they know what best is for you ;)

@Princess Bajrakitiyabha - when you grow up to become a real woman know what you want(nothing earlier) 

Entire Asia laughed at King Maha and his father Bhumibol for being NOTHING MORE THAN TWO VIOLENT SCHIZO LOSERS next to me. ENTIRE ASIA https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/another-individual-and-for-all-wrong.html 
ENVY IS A CURSE....

No comments:

Post a Comment