Thursday, March 30, 2023

I saw black girl who passed bye postal office today when on my way to do pickup by postal office

 The thing about her is next:

  • First time this BAJRAKITYABHA COPY babe(except that she is black and now stronger) appeared in Novo mesto city in 1999 with group of other girls who were of mixed destinations - she was involved in MK Ultra from abroad, but originally most likely is from Africa. 
  • This girl reappeared in Novo mesto with same girl from group of girls she arrived in 1999(another black or two girls were on picture next to her) again in year 2002...
  • This black girl reappeared on picture in 2004 and was involved in extreme violence - Slovenian police and psychiatrists also from Ljubljana(led by local Kapš) implemented as always violence which involved via sleep deprivation a beatings, and other forms of torture...after a week or even two of torture apart from foreign group which domestic Slovenes would entertain, a group would be inserted on picture which in this case knew in details about what went on and had own agenda which they had to deliver to London...after week of torture, I was subjected to this foreign group for them to collect evidence(off course about my being racist) as ordered from London...
  • Girl reappears on picture more and more frequent in 2005 and 2006(KEEP IN MIND I NEVER RETURNED FROM AMERICA ON MY OWN BETWEEN 1995 AND MID 2006, BUT ALLWAYS WAS HIJACKED) in Novo mesto but becomes directly involved and is implementing violence - becomes direct participant involved in physical torture.

Thai princess Bajrakityabha begun to develop racial conspiracy theory against me knowing nothing about what went or goes on...appears in Novo mesto in 2006 without my having ability of any kind to explain or whatever...Slovenian police which engaged in extreme violence demanded during violence rage for me to see in a black girl none other than Bajrakityabha what I refused for some time till total madness took over...

This black woman possibly is also a sister from born in Novo mesto twin - both half African and whose black father was severely involved in Torture(ex employees from Krka pharmaceutical)...man begun to love me in 2002 after committing immense amount of crime beginning 1995 on behalf of Krka Pharmaceutical(his Slovenian wife was a pure evil while he wasn't even so bad), but all I wanted was for one to burn in hell declining to have anything to do with Satan. WHY !!????

Because when hijacked from USA in 1995, I was heavily interested in marrying either of the two black Slovenian twins from Novo mesto, but two went ahead to instead perform direct torture on me on behalf of Milan Kučan, Borut Pahor, Fajon, Golobič and others....

This is to alert black American community about Slovenian scum that is black but up to nothing other than cooking racial and ethnic wars....THE FIRST BLACK CRIME SLOVENIAN COMMITED IN SLOVENIA WAS NOT COMMITED BY BLACK FROM AFRICA WHOM I CONSEIDERED AS FRIENDS AT DOLENJSKE TOPLICE, BUT BY NOVO MESTO BORN NATIVE BLACK TWINS....RATED BY SOME BLACK AND OTHER PEOPLE OF COLOR INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA(FROM USA AND ELSEWHERE EVEN THAT NOT EXPRESSING OPINION IN THEIR FACES) AS A SCUM OF THE SCUM EVIL AS HELL AND BEYOND.

This black girl whom I courted(native from Novo mesto) went on to study to Ljubljana and then returned but moved in direction of stadium next to Tuš cinema center...native Slovenian black girl due to my interest in her stated me will consider me if I will still be interested in her upon return from Ljubljana and then if I finish MK Ultra case well who wouldn't be...

THERE WAS ZERO RACISM IN ME, BUT SLOVENIA MANAGED TO CREATE ONE THROUGH EXACTLY AS I DESCRIBED...

No comments:

Post a Comment