Sunday, March 26, 2023

Based on a hatred I experienced in world of royals, I would be(and am) unwilling to EVER tie knots to any royals(daughters/sons, nieces, relatives of any kind)

The last thing I would want and I do like to thank Bajrakityabha for it, is to be on a wheelchair posing next to beasts who envisioned me for most of my life drugged up and

butchered. They also conceive kids at other adults' expense(stupidity) on every corner of the street worldwide.

Hopefully(preferely not even that as I don't want to ever see you face to face - above must be the reason also that I refused to recognise you when in public) in courts is where  we meet. 


WRONG DNA - GENETICALLY NOT COMPATIBLE.
IF I WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS, GOD WOULD HATE ME - NEVER WOULD FORGIVE ME
(in next life if here is such thing and God forbade would ever find myself on wheelchair next to those who burned me life is how I felt on opportunity

in Thailand next to that wheelchair, would be even worse for me because God would make sure about it)
. I would marry a Roma girl, a black and of whatever background poorest one, but I wouldn't marry any of these despicable creatures.

US citizenship is mine to keep, not Putin nor Bush or any other US pRESIDENT(traitorSS) will EVER get one http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/upon-my-assault-on-thai-king-maha.html I, however, will do my best to get nazi scum by their throats so GOD HELP ME.





HERE IS WHERE MONEY I BLEEDED FOR WAS AND IS WASTED ON
INVOLVED BY THAI ROYALS WAS "BAMBAM X ABYSS" WHO TOLD ME FOR TRUTH TO BE NOT PUBLISHED - SEE ONE EACH TIME AS PUBLISHED AS CLOSER AND CLOSER TO ABYSS...ORWELIAN WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE YOU RUINED LIFE AND WHOSE MONEY IS WASTED ON AS IS SEEN....

"BAMBAM X ABYSS"
HAD A WHOLE TEAM OF YOUNG CRIMINALS AT WORK INSIDE OF OUR HOUSE IN SLOVENIA TUTORING INFRONT OF COMPUTER HOW TO LOOK FOR NEWS AND SEE ONE AS IN RESPONSE TO WHATEVER I POST - NO OTHER THAN "PRINCESS" BAJRAKITYABHA

NEWS REPEATED AND REPEATS MORE OR LESS FOR THE LAST THREE AND HALF MONTHS ALREADY WITH "99 MONKS" INCLUDED AND FOR ME TO BE SEEN AS POSITIVE...."MAHA" PRESENTED HUMSELF TO BE SEEN AS POSITIVE IN PARTICULAR UNIFORM GIVING HELLO WITH HIS HAND AND SO ON....WAS RATED AS A SHARE LUNATIC AT THE NEGOTIATION TABLE IN OUR HOUSE, BUT FOUND HIS WAY BACK 100% OF THE TIME BECAUSE HIS DAUGTER WAS TO BECOME MY WIFE(had other man and possibly men on the side) AND SO IT WENT $$$$ ON WHAT $$$$ IS SPENT AS IS SEEN HERE ON SOMETHING ELSE... 



No comments:

Post a Comment