Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Bajrakitiyabha went on to parachute jumping first back in 2006(not 2 years ago as is seen on video) - drove me insane with parachute jumping and what also stated me would possibly even jeopardise her life in such way if not taking her

Slovenian government had me at the high rise building in Ljubljana already back in 2011 where they inspected building for future meeting with Thai representatives of which Bajrakitiyabha would be the one....it was nothing other than hyping me with abduction issues - head of "abduction paranoia" prior to arrival of real Bajrakitiyabha was Tanja Fajon(Fajon knew exact locations on where future meeting if one was to take place between me and Bajrakitiyabha in Ljubljana would take place - there was also a hotel Fajon demonstrated me and at any time from anywhere men in black grab me and I would parish for good without trace - no one ever would know...not even bone left behind my disappearance) with other Slovenian

politicians....at place where often dialyses was given under MK Ultra possibly in Novo mesto https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/blood-dialysis-were-regularly-used.html, a Slovenian male technician regularly threatened me with coming abduction if I would somehow receive one by what one referred to me as drugs added which would place me to sleep like a baby...Slovenian special police begun to engage in terror beginning 2008 by using helicopters for what they claimed me will be future foreign forces which would land during my hiking to hijack me from hiking trail at any time - head of the lunacy was none other than Peterle who on occasions using me even flew with George Bush to Iraq where he met American military....I got to meet DURING HIKING WITH LOCAL POLICE INVESTIGATORS in person my future abductors in blue(light grey and camouflage) Slovenian jumpsuit uniforms who according to words of Slovenian politicians would willingly give me to American/ German etc.side for more MK Ultra torture....
Father of Bajrakitiyabha - Thai king Maha Vajiralongkorn had even worse plans in mind during MK Ultra sessions...came up with most destructive plan of all by insisting me that he in fact will also fade away with his health(cardio) next to his daughter Bajrakitiyabha and I will be portrayed as most diabolic person in the world - the one who annihilated Thai royals....

After the parachuting and consent with her father, Bajrakitiyabha went on to tell me have through on me during jump...then I was taken to area where she landed and bitched at for being impolite to locals. Bajrakitiyabha drove me insane with running too - she knew was not good for her but it was as if her excitement grew as soon as one got such attention from me...LITTLE HEARTBRAKER !!! AND SHE WAS THE ONE WHO CLAIMED WITH AMERICAN PHYSICIAN HOW SHE CAN'T TAKE MUCH EXCITEMENT AS IS BAD FOR HER HEART...

There really really nothing ever was wrong with me was it...

Hmmmmm...when the fuck do you guys to plan growing up because its a bit late considering YOUR AGE + remember where you stashed me in 2013 !!????


Would you want someone you love to see doing this !!????

No comments:

Post a Comment