Thursday, March 30, 2023

They HATED Bajrakityabha in Slovenia due to her royal status

 It wasn't problem for my Malaysyan partner(also king, but temporary resigned in 2019) to marry Russian woman and for Serbian woman to marry Saudi sheik - but just a thought that any royal would


express interest in me, ran Slovenia INSANEC- Milan Kučan explained that my marrying royal would terminate Slovenia, so he went on with Borut Pahor to use Ljubljana prosecutors and investigators a silicone masks to give me all sorts of explanations about why Slovenia should become Italy and statements obtained from me to further convince on the side his own public - supporters.

Novo mesto police ALONE CLAIMED ME will provide me with sabotaged postal service for me to have proofs about abuse, but Americans begun to exercise own version of what is known as RAMPAGE SHOOTINGS - VIOLENCE AGAINST POLICE MOVMENT FOR WHICH FBI AND CIA SUGGESTED ME WILL BE USE VIA MY CASE SUPPORT MILITARY INVASION ON SLOVENIA FROM RHE SIDE OF ITALY AND GERMANY(AUSTRIA).


Peter Kapš didn't waste his time in search for expensive villas throughout Italy(claimed will disappear when war starts) and one had me subjected to rather humiliating situations throughout Italy where I was presented to broad audience as someone for whom Italian women are not satisfactory...

BRITISH ROYALS CONTEMPLATED ON WAR OPERATION AGAINST SLOVENIA ON BEHALF OF ITALY IN AS EARLY AS IN 1995 - ROME....AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. SEE NOT, HEAR NOT, BOOM BOOM ABYS - YESSS.

PRINCE HARRY CLAIMED IN MY FACE WITH WILLIAM HATING ROYALS JUST LIKE YOU - NOT REALLY....I WAS THE ONE WHO WELCOMED YOU EUROPEAN SCUM(Asian royals are excluded from this statement) FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS AND PAID PRICE FOR WELCOME ABROAD WHERE YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE AND AT HOME WHERE YOU TRANSPORTED ME FOR BEATINGS - YOU JOINED FORCE WITH YOZUR OWN ENEMIES AGAINST ME...BUT WHAT ELSE COULD ONE EXPECT FROM BRITISH ANYWAYS...

The most polarised(SCIZOPHRENIC - BIPOLAR) country in Europe Americans claimed was/is Slovenia...traitors on both sides who had one thing common - hatred for one another known also as fascism.

Local psychiatrist Kapš dreamed with Fajon and Kučan about welcoming Bajrakityabha in Slovenia as my wife that she will be allowed to stay etc. after impossible to describe damage caused to me and her through me...hmmm, as a native as I am I don't know anything about "allowed to stay" but a lot about what and how was done to traitors to nation in the past....these guys should have worried more about their own problems not about my life as per who/how allowed. RACISM THEY CRIED, THEY ALONE CREATED THROUGH HATRED UNSEEN IN THIS WORLD UP TO DATE.


Andrey Gorbatenko was my preferred Russian MK Ultra staff member - Muhammad V of Kelantan one of preffred guests in my room...Oksana(INTERESTED TO BECOME MY WIFE AND I WAS INTERESTED IN BECOMING HER HUSBAND) got permission to marry  with Muhammad V of Kelantan literately from Putin...

Same thing with Serbian Jelena Bin Drai..

No comments:

Post a Comment