Thursday, March 30, 2023

@US Government who insisted on my MUST relation(matrimony) to Thai royals with Bajrakityabha

I hope you do realise what situation you are placing me into health wise and financially - realise in what you forced me into if this is what you consider as a proper way to propose...either way, Bajrakityabha and her family will have no right to say of any kind/whatsoever about my prosecuting your top politicians - US government.

You can watch and speculate as much as you want, but read stated above...just want you to realise what you caused - maliciously done on behalf of London and Berlin partners. Bajrakityabha and her family will not be deciding about my whereabouts, and I do happen to ALSO have US citizenship just like Clinton/Bush/ Biden and rest of the hyena pack...other than that she is Thai and a I am Slovenian with zero links to American politics. These already are the waters YOU BOIL YOURSELF in. As I stated, she and her family has and will have a zero say in your "MK ULTRA" cretincreations..

@US CONGRESS AND WHITE HOUSE - SINCE 1995 YOU DEMANDED THIS MATRIMONY(25 YEARS) IN MY FACE CLAIMING HOW I HAVE TO IDENTIFY THIS AND THAT...ALL WAS MY FOLD DUE TO Y BEING MENTAKY RETARDED NOW WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE WHERE AND HOW FAR YOU BROUGHT YOUR LUNACY INTO WITH HOPE TO EXTORT EVEN FURTHER...ITS NOT CANCER/THROMBOSIS/ BROKEN SPINE, UNEMPLOYMENT PSYCHITRY ALONE - ITS ABOUT LOVE TOO ISN'T IT YOU BLOODY MURDEROUS NEONAZI BASTARDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment