Sunday, March 19, 2023

For to be precise about Thailand's royals

Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn was driven insane by his father Bhumibol Adulyadej who insisted one how I will become king of Thailand due to Maha's frequent irresponsible

habits. King Bhumibol Adulyadej also drove his son insane for his son to produce more money. Prior to Bhumibol Adulyadej's death, Bhumibol Adulyadej blamed me for cancer which one was fighting and according to one I was to die of same issue which, however, only Thai physicians who cared for one had the right to know about. According to king Bhumibol Adulyadej's statement to me under MK Ultra, real cause of his death involving cancer issues never ever would become a mater of public discussion.

Stated above MK Ultra experience, you can imagine, was for me extremely traumatic ordeal as I was disregarded from Thailand with lesser respect than what stray dogs get on streets... thats how that went with Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn and his father Bhumibol Adulyadej. 

@Maha - money is there for you to eat one. All yours. You were not just rated as mentally ill by bystanders during trade negotiations in our house due to trade, but because you are mentally ill. Was it also because I liked your daughter that  had to be punished !!????
After 20 years of MK Ultra and fisting itself with business contracts in our Novo mesto house(using me as espionage tool throughout Thailand and in area), even dog was worth more than what I was according to Thai king who claimed everyone 20 years + his daughter Bajrakitiyabha will get her share of commission upon marriage with me...

Its the money as I stated, I wouldn't touch if it was to save my bare skin...rope around my own neck before touching his money.




No comments:

Post a Comment