Friday, March 24, 2023

In 2008, Thai king Maha AGAIN was inside of the Krka Pharmaceutical - In 2017(after 22 years of MK Ultra butchery) Thai King stated me in face many of my views can be seen as schizophrenic

 There are medications even for schizophrenia, Thai king begun to produce for in my case as mother of Princess Bajrakitiyabha - Princess Soamsawali of Thailand referred to as RETALIATION GAME...

Princess Soamsawali of Thailand of Thailand claimed commenced against me a GAME KNOWN AS EYE FOR EYE WHICH NO ONE EVER WON AGAINST THAI ROYALS....its what turned into my

being OFFICIALLY labelled as a paranoid schizophrenic in 2013....but Princess Bajrakitiyabha who initially even supported 2013 hospitalisation begun to protest with everything one had against one once she realised what was going on with me in there - Slovenian state was desperately trying to murder me and in as fast way as possible with in 2015 threatening me to even mentioned word "MK Ultra" again based on which I would be(and was) immediately hospitalised...

Thai King is known as short tempered and I sure gave one his hell in his face - his mentality in my eyes is seen today rather as share stupidity due to which I easily could blame one for it all(LUCKILY YOU ARE ASIAN MAN - LUCKY YOU FOR BEING OF ASIAN RACE) as one almost absorb entire sickness Slovenian state/nation commenced against me with total support of COBURG GOTHA WINDSOR BATENBERG MOUNTBATTENS SAXE upon himself.


Krka pharmaceuticals did assisted Thailand in pharmaceutical industry creation on Thailand, but King 
Maha Vajiralongkorn realising danger of my case in the future passed direct Slovenian manufacturing(even trade) via Germany to coverup for all traces of stated above. Maha Vajiralongkorn King of Thailand and his father king Bhumibol Adulyadej begun to play with Krka pharmaceuticals already back in 1997 and were IDIOTICALLY INFANTISH IN MY FACE WITH DIABOLIC SCHIZOPHRENIA MEDICATIONS PRODUCED/SOLD ALSO ON THAILAND

WHICH I WOULD RECEIVE IN THE FUTURE ALREADY BACK IN 2005....

SO WHO IS MORE SCHOZOPHRENIC !!?????? ME BROKE AND WITH WHAT YOU CLAIMED ME CASE WILL BE WITH ME OR YOU WITH ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE !!????

KING MAHA AND MOTHER OF BAJRAKITYABHA MUST EAT SHIT PUBLICKLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY REQUESTED TO BE SHAMED....NO OFFENSES TAKEN FROM THIS END, BUT YOU WILL BEND DOWN INFRONT OF ME. ALL OF YOU WHO CRAVED TO SEE ME ON KNEES(never ever will and never ever did - you are so afraid you keep your clips to yourself and watch them in private) WITHOUT EXECPTION.

Princess Bajrakitiyabha of Thailand in my eyes was heavily manipulated. MOST SEVERELY MANIPULATED.
King Bhumibol Adulyadej(DISSAPEARED FROM PICTURE WHEN IT BECAME EVIDENT I WON'T LET GO IN 2016 - EVEN WHAT I WAS CURSED FOR THREE YEARS LATTER BY HIS SON IN 2019) was a excellent swimmer who went for a swim every day exactly from where you see at...the right even that born here DESTROYED TO ME VIA MK ULTRA BUTCHERY - CHRONICALLY WASTED LYMPH NODES DON'T TOLERATE AS SEEN TOO MUCH OR ENUGH...hope you understand now what you managed to accomplish for Slovenian state.

@Maha Vajiralongkorn King of Thailand - GROW THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR PSYCHITRISTS/PSYCHOLOGISTS - ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO BECOME A REAL MAN.
He does have entire choir of blah blah know everything and cost nothing on the side to advise him...

No comments:

Post a Comment