Sunday, March 19, 2023

Major nuclear powers DO NOT GUARANTEE WORLD PEACE BASED ON NUCLEAR TREATIES AND EVEN COLABORATE IN GENOCIDES AGAINST SMALLER NATIONS

 Prefect example is war in Ukraine with United States of America http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/putin-won-war-on-ukraine-we-are-wating.html as the main violator and sponsor of wars on nuclear free countries.

As to what nuclear agreements serve is nothing other than imperialism/neonazism.

I am deeply ashamed/offended of my American citizenship acquired in 2000 as well NATO status my native Slovenia has(I was the one who fought for one against those who afterwards commenced via NATO a war in Ukraine and war against me alone in Slovenia as I was non compatible with its greater Chetnik ideals of failed Serbian Yugoslavia where Slovenian would again love to escape). American citizenship gave me the status of the one bellow animal - not even slave used for experiments/butcheries, but the one bellow animal. So for you to understand who cooked war on People of Ukraine and how.

From Ukrainian perspective, nuke agreement/treaties is a signed agreement between parties based on which those who possess them guarantee you NOT, your existence as early as tomorrow(nor to refrain from using them against you nor to defend you if necessary). Bananas


Time and date....

No comments:

Post a Comment