Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Its not King of Thailand Maha Vajiralongkorn and his father Bhumibol Adulyadej if they loved me which I am 100% certain did

Just as all other Asian royalties and politicians, the two bare zero fold for genocide against me. If anything and it did happened due to love for me whom Maha considered as son and brother, Thailand became a better more acceptable for all Thailanders country - with my Bajrakitiyabha expressing interest for women's rights and prisoners on general, country is on its way to become second Japan next to South Korea...the most beautiful royal family I know of(next to Japan), is in Thailand.Maha Vajiralongkorn is a bit CHILDISH at times, but I will file no criminal complains against him.

I was 70 years old when I exited Thai jail and upon request to be transferred back to Slovenia, a Thailanders(some Thai ladies stormed me with their life expectancy MK Ultra thesis) whom I teased begun to tease me back how it makes no sense to return since everyone died by now...to just enjoy Thai sun and beaches https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/everyone-involved-in-mk-ultra-referred.html...

I still hope Thailand and Myanmar will join back one day...its safer for both in a crazy world as is. And more prosperous - investors seek safe heavens - stability, and growth through strength(universities, domestic growth).

No comments:

Post a Comment