Sunday, March 26, 2023

HERE IS WHO AND HOW DESTROYED MY USA CITIZENSHIP: Upon my assault on Thai king Maha Vajiralongkorn in 2004 and requests to NATO and CIA bosses during visit to Slovenia for military intervention Sadam Hussein alike in Thailand(did so infront of Thai king Maha Vajiralongkorn and his father Bhumibol Adulyadej - in faces of both dictators infront of other participants)

 George Bush stated me in face with CIA bosses at request of prince Andrew about my American citizenship to be voided - valid only in paper, but voided in reality/annulled and that I should rather move back to Slovenia from USA where no job ever will be available to me - US Government that would enter 100% forced unemployment mode. Something Thai king Maha Vajiralongkorn dreamed about 24/7 since 2000 when I got one - Maha Vajiralongkorn was desperate to get my US citizenship destroyed together with Vladimir Putin and George Bush claimed me in face I cite, "WHILE WE CAN FORGIVE YOU ASSOULT ON BELARUS LUKASHENKO, UNDER NO CIRCUMMSTANCES WE WILL LET YOU GET AWAY WITH ASSOULT ON THAI KING AND YOUR REQUEST TO HAVE ONE REMOVED THROUGH MILITARY INTERVNETION...THUS MAKING ONE FEEL UNSAFE ABOUT YOUR PRESENCE IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WE WILL FORCE YOU TO LEAVE ONE FOR GOOD".
Thai people were thrilled to see me in Thailand - it appeared to me as if whole Thailand revived itself during my MK Ultra visits and that is exactly because of stated above...it was said that I was favoured by Thai people vs Thai royals due to my American and Slovenian citizenship - unwillingness to bent down whatever average Thai had to take for granted(beatings/abuse/ torture). This, however, no longer was about father Bhumibol Adulyadej driving insane with envy his son future king Maha Vajiralongkorn with issues for which one claimed him I will replace one rather than Maha upon marriage to his daughter Bajrakityabha, but instead the will of the Thai people - a real problem for two dictators that begun to grew on each occasion whenever delivered to Bangkok where everyone knew me....king Maha Vajiralongkorn went on to engage in violence against me according to own words his portion of family which "escaped"(did with his $$$$ support) from Thailand to USA to have control over my situation from both sides of the ocean....

AMERICAN CIA WICH INTRODUCED ME IN GLOBAL SOCIOECONOMIC TRADE VIA ABDUCTIONS/HIJACKING TOOK ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR BUTHCERIES AGAINST ME VIA SO CALLED MK ULTRA ALSO ON AND FOR THAILAND - BEGINING 1995...IT BECAME EVIDENT AMERICAN PRESIDENTS BECAME MAIN SPONSOR OF GENOCIDE AGAINST ME NEXT TO BRITISH - DESPERATE TO ERASE EVERY TRACE BEHIND ME. AND THATS WHERE 30 YEARS OF WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY BEST YEARS WENT...DEATH THREATS FROM GEORGE BUSH BECAME PART OF EACH MK ULTRA TORTURE SESSION INCLUDING AS IS SEEN IN BANGKOK WHERE ONE CLAIMED THAI DICTATORS AND TO ME IN FACE WITH HIS SPUSE BARBARA HOW I AM NOTHING BUT DEAD WALKING MAN - SOLD TO THAILAND.

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-was-not-always-nice-to-thai-king-maha.html 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/german-curse-via-hindusim-chinese.html

AND LUKASHENKO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/09/wanted-beating-video-of-lukashenko.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment