Sunday, March 5, 2023

The one who begun to support me due to incident in Thailand and see himself in me was Chinese Xi Jinping(in many ways Xi played positive fatherly figure under MK Ultra)

AS FOR US GOVERNMENT INVOLVEEMENT IN GENOCIDE AGAINST ME WHICH COMMENCED IN 1995, SOME AMERICAN OFFICIALS EVEN WENT ON TO DECLARE ME AS COMMUNIST(BOTH BRITISH ROYALS DID - PRINCE ANDREW AND CHARLES) AND AS SUCH ENEMY OF THE STATE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/here-is-to-where-american-ciabill.html 

WHAT CAN I SAY ...HUMBLE ARE BEGINING OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND INTERESTIGNLY NOTHING CHANGED WITHIN LAST 150 YEARS...PATHETIC LITTLE 卐 USA 卍 AND WHAT APPEARS IS ONE TIME WHEN GOD REFUSED TO HAVE ANYTING TO DO WITH ONE.


ANY EXCUSE IS GOOD EVEN IF FOR TORTURE/HIJACKING/HUMAN TRAFFICKING/ HUMAN BUTCHERY....@USA - AM I CORRECT !!????

YOU ARE A FASCIST NEONAZI UNION I TELL YOU AND THIS AS MUCH AS ANY COUNTRY OR NATION EVER WAS.





Xi Jinping was the one who returned me human face(not faith into humanity which no one ever will, but human face yes) for what I always will be grateful to one...








HERE IS HOW TO CURE AFRICA https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/here-is-to-my-congo-brothers-and.html 

HERE IS HOW ASIA LEARNED WHO I WAS AND AM 

The one who begun to support me due to incident in Thailand and see himself in me was Chinese Xi Jinping(in many ways Xi played positive fatherly figure under MK Ultra) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-one-who-begun-to-support-me-due-to.html


No comments:

Post a Comment