Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Princess Bajrakitiyabha worked all day long week after week(morning to dusk), month after month year after year for many years NOTHING BUT MEETING PEOPLE FROM ALL THAI BACKGROUNDS

I cite Bajrakitiyabha when brought to Thailand beginning in 2012, "I will try to find time for you"...she never stopped and after meeting me for a weekend one rushed right back to meet more and more people including those Thai in USA...she sure surrounded herself with the most positive beautiful people I have seen. Monks, young job seekers and workers and everything in between, wives, fathers, and children - even workers who refused to retire probably well...because she would go for factory inspections in vicinity...

Maha grew at least grey hair on the side so I was capable to keep up with more reality - you see what I mean...overworked, however, could have detrimental issues for one's heart condition.


@Maha - I didn't mind in 1998 in respect to car you demonstrated me in Thailand(I know I wasn't too positive about it, but seldomly I ever demonstrated enthusiasm of any kind for anything under MK Ultra even if I lobbied for something to be done for someone)...I was the one who went on and requested from Americans for to get you produced in Thailand even better car...the completion that zipped my mouths at the time, however, you did have.

One gorgeous WOMAN father introduced into what you see and he couldn't have scored better when it comes to daughter...



Totally totally NOT truth :))))) but sure funny when I think it over
Imagine sweet ladies do you like this...@sweet ladies - you know, your Bajrakitiyabha ALREADY agreed that she will be my secretary(lol, little I understood what went on unless they took time to remind me) and next to me 24/7 wherever road will take us ;) it was something about my coming and buying their city to which appeared they had no trouble with, but things could be worse as you see...@Thailand - am sure you won't mind to give her to me as a secretary...you are evry nice people and I really really need her not just someone





UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 14TH, 2023

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Thai KING WAS according to foreign diplomats yelled at by some for pushing princes Bajrakitiyabha over the edge with workload https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/thai-king-was-according-to-foreign.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/as-for-princes-bajrakitiyabha.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/i-would-call-united-nations-to-rescue.html 



@British -Was it your Charles(via German state) that made Hitler or Hitler made Charles !!????? 


@BRRRITISH - WHICH CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

@British - you will soon have brand new same old crowned Charles...lucky you.

THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment