Saturday, February 11, 2023

In 1995 when MK Ultra crime started, I wanted and have possibly wrestled even bears in Chechnya with Mike Tyson/Hollyfield and others who bullied ready to kill him inside of the boxing ring drugged up as I was

That much for your REAL black panther with which you bullied me as the last. 
This man rushed to see me when brought to Chechnya to STOP AND PREVENT further bear wrestling escalations. It was a older brother or brothers or/and neighbours of Khabib Nurmagomedov who observed me. Its what made Khabib Nurmagomedov - watching me over the years destroyed before his eyes. They feared me so much, that I feel Hollyfield/Tyson and others demanded more than anybody for my being destroy through medical practice and torture. Kadyrov was a personal friend of father of Khabib Nurmagomedov who, however, was in charged for my safety in Chechnya I realised. Kadyrov is a good man. Has a good heart.

Chechnya which already rejected me in 1995 as I rejected to have anything to do with one, returned on my picture with bears after I got drugged up few men under my belly during MK Ultra torture without those having any ability to even defend themselves(in US and abroad - they challenged and got swiped on the floor). Was it for American Trump British royals CIA MI5 espionage in Chechnya !!???? 100% yes. Western gift to Russia. Wrestling was the thing to get Chechnyans in the game without those knowing what went on.

After 5 years of mostly 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, I still managed to lift myself to 50 pushups and 50 pullups at once(2022 - not separately but at once without taking any breaks) - shortly after, cancer took over control to degree I no longer could even elevate myself through stairways in the house due to I anticipate was thrombosis. Heart pain begun to increase and I had to stop or die. With little extra exercise. I sure still could go in ring with professional 25 year old. It was age 50. British royals and wild dogs - nothing royal about murderous backstabbers and their envy. I loved animals and when observed them wrestle bears, I wanted nothing more in the world. Trump rushed at the time with wild claims on how it was a cub bear, but were not cub bears. They were cubs, but they also had adult bears - at least two. I was only interested in adult bears - no cubs. Kadyrov HAD NO PERMISSION PER VLADIMIR PUTIN TO STATE TRUTH and Trump won even that dilemma. Champion Trump.

Bears are bigger than black panthers....you should try to wrestle them when drugged up sometimes....

United States of America is a land of cowards...human garbage/human dung waste and this is the only recognition one ever will get from me....you managed to destroy me, but I managed to drag you with British down in the mud and beat you down in your own satanic game Infront to for the whole world for world to see you are seeds of satan. YOU ARE SATANISM.

Prince Harry did smuggled himself with his friend under the Thamse bridge as a teenager where he spent time with them terrorising me....he did next to police officers/body guards and with permission of queen Elisabeth alone....human dung really not royals. Everything helped they figured out....any crime anything that would leave psychological scar regardless of even how small - they really believed how dots add up just as food to cancer

WILD DOGS....

USA IS A GREAT COUNTRY FOR SCHWARZENEGGERS AND MUSKS....AS FOR PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF, FBI AND CIA FIGURED OUT TOGETHER WITH SPLC IS BEST TO THROW ME DRUGGED UP BEHIND SCENES OF NAZI DOCUMENTARIES AND PRESENT EVINCE AS SUCH TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THROUGH A CASE WHICH BINDED US ALL...UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAVE WITH PERMISSION AND ON BEHALF OF BRITISH EVEN WENT ON TO VIDEO RECORDE ME DURING FILMING OF DOCUMENTARY ABOUT NEONAZIS IN RUBY RIDGE DOCUMENTARY TO PRESENT ITSELF THROUGH AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM AND AMERICAN NAZISM TO THE WORLD THROUGH ME(PLACING NEONAZI MASK OVER MY FACE AND USE PSYCHOLOGISTS TO PRESENT NEONAZIS WHO COMMITTED CRIMES AND THEIR FAMILIES EVEN IN A SYMPATHETIC WAY TO SOCIETY WHILE ACCENTING GREAT AMERICAN JUSTICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM - ACCENTING IMPORTANCE OF HUNT ON NAZIS GLOBALLY AND HAVE FURTHER USED CRIME TO RUP APART UKRAINE WHOM AMERICAN BRITISH SYSTEM LABELED FOR THE SAKE OF PUTIN AND BRITISH ROYALS AS A FUTURE PRAY INCLUDED IN OIL, MINERAL TRADE)  AS A EDUCATIONAL FULLY DEMOCRATIC AND FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY RATHER THAN ULTIMATE NEONAZI EVILL IN THE WORLD THAT HUNTED HUMANITY SINCE DAY 1 OF ITS EXISTANCE AND MANAGED THROUGH WORST CRIME(HUMAN TRAFFICKING DRUGS) TO PLACE OVER ITS FACE A MASK WITH MY FACE....

FUCKING EVILL, HATRED, ENVY, AND COWARDICE UNSEEN AND UNKNOWN IN ANY COUNTRY REGARDLESS OF HOW UNDEVLOPPED OR HISTORICALLY IN THIS WORLD....USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

No comments:

Post a Comment