Tuesday, February 7, 2023

I don't read any news about Thailand because there is only one news for me at this point and time

พระองค์เจ้าพัชรกิติยาภา. Lovely monks and others who pray for her know very about what improved their lives and lives of entire society. Bajrakitiyabha captured numerous hearts worldwide - hearts of workers, poor, wives, and children. World is not ready to let her go. I will never ever return to Thailand in case she is gone. Won't make sense for me to even glimpse one on the map. Her heart condition is a very difficult news for me indeed.

Bajrakitiyabha's father kept amusing me over two decades and half....mom had him pass master cooking class(they eat only chicken without skin - always skin one before cooking and if baked, one is baked just right and would barely catch any colour from baking). Maha first entertained me with his first ever produced

in Thailand car which at the time back in 1997 or 1998 didn't make much impression on me(it was a small car when compared to US market and/or what I had in my mind, so I wasn't sure about what he was demonstrating me some small red car and got idea that he wants me to trade my life for one till one reminded me about production of one which was just sealed in our Novo mesto house - car was big success for Thailand which begun to produce more and more cars - grew mechanical engineering industry) - he appeared to me young almost age of myself....never shown his age and could judge his age under MK Ultra...his attitude also appeared as attitude of a young man...

Maha's father was into engineering and build what everyone knew - his own sailboat....

There is only certain things I can tell about family's in and outs, but the rest will stay with me. Deem not to be for public...family was abit too generous with information on one and took all chances one can take to blah blah about from my end but that will never happen. Naughty.

Picture above is my favourite picture. Bajrakitiyabha is a real royal on in and out. Even that she had me tied on a rope and float me down a fast stream with her helpers, I could never argue and of her deeds...there is nothing left to say that as I stated in title.

Mother Sirikit is a number one and I would love to believe she still loves me. Whole thing was a huge confusion to me because I no longer paid attention since 1998, but they had a system during which they kept updated with me by sharing with me main events - very confusing part on what as I would climb to senses, I was returned back to either states of Slovenia....Bajrakitiyabha meticulously painted everything with my preferred colours so for me would be impossible to say to her anything but "yes".


I knew I had during MK Ultra sessions somewhere with some girl some 50 watches or so stored...it was and hope is in Thailand.







UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 14TH, 2023

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Thai KING WAS according to foreign diplomats yelled at by some for pushing princes Bajrakitiyabha over the edge with workload https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/thai-king-was-according-to-foreign.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/as-for-princes-bajrakitiyabha.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/i-would-call-united-nations-to-rescue.html 



@British -Was it your Charles(via German state) that made Hitler or Hitler made Charles !!????? 


@BRRRITISH - WHICH CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG?

@British - you will soon have brand new same old crowned Charles...lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment