Sunday, October 31, 2021

Ambulance vehicles often times appear with sirens near me(when not ?), but today one passed me in 50km per hour residential zone with speed of at least 120km/hour and

 It did happen right in front of late Rudi Moravec's https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/quick-fix-about-putins-bodyguardone-of.html house. Ambulance appeared to have turned at least sirens off(sirens blasted and lights flashed as one passed bye in rather insane mode) as soon as one reached other road...insane ambulance fire rescue sirens game from Poland goes on...I suppose it's a part of rescue game ;) Under MK Ultra they incited me in violence against ambulance vehicle drivers by repeating me on how there will be so many that at one point I will at least(minimum) wish for reaching out with fists for one of them...in Poland and in Slovenia, next to ambulance and fire rescue vehicles security patrol cars were used to blast as substitute for those sirens...

No comments:

Post a Comment