Friday, October 15, 2021

MK Ultra chestnut the nut way the cancer way and its how THEY eat - TEST ANIMAL STUFF I TALKED TO YOU ABOUT IN 2010 WAS FACTUAL WITH EXACTLY ZERO ERROR(or slightest lie in it) ON MY PART

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/S2OhlUAFwy0 
Norwegian king is not comparable according to my standards with Trump not Buckingham palace royals and well - remains my favorite Western royalty due to past(he had trouble with getting me in trouble which Buckingham palace dictated - refused as was told to do bad stuff to me which he did anyhow, and have insisted to rescue me is also what I was told)

Test animal - how not !!????? In many not only one way - I was used in process like a rat. Unlike any of MK Ultra staff members or test subjects...the thing is I survived for now.


@King Harald V of Norway - I didn't like that sickening idea of yours when you come up with in 1999(perhaps 2000 but not latter) how prior my becoming kind I would have to be used as a cancer cure toy(test animal that is through whom cancer cure drug would be distributed to broader public - you did hurt my feelings and I didn't like your associating yourself with Trump family either because I always was allergic to idiots). And I also never liked or cared for Putin because he came here to Slovenia to murder not only disrespect(humiliate thanks to you guys who made him all possible). Its truth that you were always my favorite and will remain as such, but you ALL have forgotten how you got ball running(turning) and even left in me in ditch for dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment