Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A TEST FOR ME IS WHAT HARRY CLAIMED: Prince Harry was deeply disturbed(claimed I caused Americans misfortune with drinking ideology and this would be used as test to see if I will drink as much as I gestured them to drink)my drinking what he referred as "enormous quantities of water which possibly can result in deadly seizures - death and cancer etc."

Lets check facts

Perhaps its time for someone to address a mental expert and cousin of Romanovs(specially, since there are so many dead Russians in UK who came to UK to seek asylum) who claimed as stated in title will see if drinking liquid shit is coming from me or someone else in East  - something that causes ear drums punctured alike effect and confusion during what rather is sleep deprivation procedure than rest if not even severe pain in legs area in case I decide to sleep in my room for which I was told to not be there by several top sources involved in MK Ultra....ask one if use of cellular phone which I don't even use for other than recording(I make call per month  - two) also swallows brain and what exactly is outcome of radiation on brain itself...makes no sense for me to read about Putin or dead Russias in UK till you guys actually ask questions those who next to obituaries publicly claim were are related to Romanovs....its a main stream media bull - you heard this from someone who never gave Putin a green light.  

Got 5 hours of sleep today as I did during day time at repeated location in well controlled residence...funny how always ends with peek 3, 5, 6 hour sleeps...

ps. I totally got read of lymph nodes problems(no pain whatsoever) some time ago, but not directed energy attacks which frequently leave me with swollen brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment