Thursday, October 28, 2021

Andrej Vizjak was in Poland - involved in my MK Ultra case since 1995

 Flew me from Belgium palace to Slovenia in 2013 - is my kind of man(good man - real Slovenian), but told me I did go too far with it under MK Ultra and became dangerous for Slovenia with my MK Ultra issues. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrej_Vizjak 

@Andrej Vizjak - with kings and queens is a no no. Lenin RETURNED US HUMANS faces for us to even look ourselves into mirrors(liberated us from Romanov tyranny - liberated us slavery, so we could also choose a republic) on what people choose between Hitler and Stalin and its now that people are AGAIN placing back on their faces muzzles - mouthpieces or  masks if you like as a sign into voluntary surrender of their humanity. 

Did you folks learn to live with tourist incentives, "free state assistance" rather than jobs - prosperity based on your work etc. !!???? They are turning you into cretins - debils, RETARDS, DOGS, BOORS, BUGGERS....they are systematically killing God in you. There is a very different you growing within YOU behind that mask they made you carry over your faces...HORROR !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment