Friday, October 15, 2021

Need to know financial status in detail of Ursula von der Leyen as there is no such thing as "us working together" as was told in 2015 when economic war on Croatia started

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/10/i-demand-from-german-government-to.html 

I know I am, but there is no such thing as "us", so I need to know how she is worth - London jump started her(she was nothing and nobody till got in this case on what they all got idea perhaps would get instead of me as it appears to me) as was told by Buckingham palace "to help me"

Something little about her husband from Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiko_von_der_Leyen who is Medical Director of the USA biotech company Orgenesis which is specialized in cell and gene therapies - who in 1998 became Adjunct Professor of Internal Medicine and Experimental Cardiology(this explains a lot what I am dealing with and why sleep deprivation radiation food poisoning etc. no !!???)...

There is NO "us" either politically or economically, so I need answers as she accumulated already huge chunks of $$$$ according to information she provided. Very very unusual for someone who works for European Commission as president to run business on the side, but German chancellor Merkel also used to pay visitations to all German business networks at home and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment