Thursday, October 21, 2021

Torture at partisan memorials was commenced in Slovenia when brought for the first time from USA under MK Ultra on the first day by local state owned employment agency

 On first day which I remember clearly when brought to Novo mesto city, I was assaulted physically already by local employment agency staff which insisted me years ahead of this event to marry daughter of local private company owner Jože Črtalič affiliated to Serbia via his wife - head of this employment office gang was Matjaž Verbič whose violence consequently led to torture at partisans' memorials either as an excuse or what most likely was man task of the group - war against Slovenian independence for the sake of second Yugoslavia. This is how issue with nazism commenced in my case https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PH6_4wtQhola4XWZv09_JkLWXxc1yyKd/view?usp=sharing Once violence against me exploded in Slovenia, Slovenians involved in violence against me begun to bag American side and insist on how it will not work if only they will perform violence against me - Slovenes bagged for violence American side till 1997. My neighbor Berger can confirm just stated here. Appears for Slovenian side to suffer from real nazi issues in my case far more than American which had to catch step with one per agreement with Russia despite my officially not being here since 1995.

There were three guys who participated along state employment office workers prior to my departure to US just as job corps in US and state office got to pick some of those for future work at agency based on their performance during my return...I even remember those guys, but Matjaž Verbič was a violence UDBA king pin from this office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment