Monday, October 11, 2021

FROM THE OLD WORN-OUT HOOKER: Prince Williams scar of 2011 was caused by accident due my being frustrated with ongoing torture abuse just prior to departure

I cite Prince William upon return from whatever city, "I told you guys not to torture when I am near...I warned them to no longer torture that we stopped"...
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/frEmuK6kc5A 

City we were in 2011 was somewhere in US - Northeastern part of US / Boston, Philadelphia or whatever

As I stated, I would have been proud if I did left 5 dead bodies behind that day but not with reaction due to frustration that marked my soul and record. Incident doesn't reflect real me even under torture circumstances I endured under MK Ultra.



What kinds of culture is this !!???? I was even told under MK Ultra will compare me to serial killer if you say this and that will all depend on you...related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/10/germany-on-intersection-hahahaha.html


No comments:

Post a Comment