Saturday, October 9, 2021

First deputy head of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people in occupied by Russia portion of Ukraine, deemed by gangster Putan Putanowich as insane and had to visit psychiatrists for mental health evaluation

When Serbian serial killer chetnik Radovan Karadžić rated me as an insane under MK Ultra procedure, I

was a bit worried(specially after he reiterated is certified psychiatrist) till American psychologist told me its actually a really compliment every sane individual in this world would want...but when I consider prospects of help I got once actually institutionalized through Buckingham palace and Berlin(Washington DC)'s assistance as the only REAL help I ever got from them, I feel Mr. Nariman Dzhelyal should worry about. Killing of Ukrainian Tatars should worry international human rights trubunals, but it doesn't and dont ask why.



Deputy Head of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Nariman Dzhelyal, who was illegally detained in the occupied Crimea, was sent for psychiatric examination, despite his refusal, attorney Nikolai Polozov said.

“Just the day before, Nariman Dzhelyal’s attorneys learned that he had been taken out of the Simferopol pretrial detention facility, where he had been held for the last month. As it turned out, he was transferred to the 15th unit of Crimean Republican Psychiatric Hospital No. 1 named after N.I. Balaban. This is the unit where inpatient psychological and psychiatric examination is carried out on persons under.....



No comments:

Post a Comment