Friday, October 29, 2021

Did Sevnica trail where taken for a walk with Americans on numerous occasions

Von der Layen(loves hiking) told me to take some photos when the there, but that if I make there SPINE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS NOT BROKEN. Mother repeated me same this morning HEHEHE - we will see what is and what not and what will be and what not. I did this to survive for one thing due to circumstances and second because has to be done - for you to know in advance spine will be broken to one as an EU official, it makes things even worse for you(they all knew incl mother).
How about this company my dear Americans and Von See Layen(all of you Western freedom loving people) - do you remember - I will have recent video about Pahor Merkel Kucan perhaps translated for you, but here seen company 100 percent proves your Moscow/lobbying Belgrade for new Yugoslavia in Slovenia. It's why you did - because of Bosnian refugees in there. Dared me to even talk about here seen company where almost all the workers were involved in my case since the beginning of the company hehehe
Sevnica


I will have more photos coming for you and will fix this page when time permits me.


What prince Charles framed in form of picture he had others made for him.







Local church ringing and police officer stating me during walk along Norwegians and others that they call upon Vikings, made me believe how Norwegian military is coming to my rescue in 1999. Told in Norway afterwards for statement to be as insane as possible and great embarrassment to Norwegian royals who didn't want to acknowledge reality that went on in respect to torture.

WESTERN SIDE CLAIMED TORTURED ME FOR EASTERN SIDE TO ACCEPT ME - FOR EASTERN SIDE TO SEE ITSELF IN ME,  BUT IT BECAME CLEAR ONCE EAST BEGUN TO CLAIM ME THE SAME THAT TWO WERE IN AGREEMENT WITH ONE ANOTHER WITH SOLE PURPOSE - TO MURDER PER CONVENIENCE. BECAME KNOWN AS BEATINGS TO "HELP ME...BEATINGS FOR MY SAKE TO BECOME A KING" - 28 YEARS

Funny how prince William begun to insist me on how I have to be nice to Norwegian king in 2017 - seems he have forgotten what his father did in 1996 who begun to turn all European royals against me.

My future castle is what king Harold of Norway told me(2015/2017) next to Trump's sons he would regularly meet in Slovenia - became shy of his 2 million Dollars promise he made in 1996.
Mike Tyson also lost himself at this place....

For Francis - will have special page coming, but know that certain signs on chapels that locals made I didn't like either.

Return to Novo mesto



No comments:

Post a Comment