Friday, October 15, 2021

@Billie Eilish - they are extremely "normal" as you know since 2015(they had you along lobby for them)

 In 1998 William and Harry were stunned when Grandma and father discussed in front of them 50 billion Dollars(I suppose not Euros or Pounds - most certainly not Pounds) which would pure into my fund from Great Britain alone. Then kids in 1999 begun to severally harass all 

over London under MK Ultra, but 50 billion Dollar scam into eyes of other European royals who did wanted to help and have pledged their funds was used for a) TO FIST SHOW-UP IN-FRONT OF OTHER ROYALS TO STEAL CASE FOR THEMSELVES and b) TO EVEN ANTICIPATE THEFT FROM MENTIONED FUND WHERE OTHER EUROPEAN ROYALS PLEDGED THEIR MONEY FOR MY SAKE.

Thats what you call very very smart - not just normal heh !!??? 



@Billie Eilish - its more their struggle with own issues than mine, but these people ruined me 27 years of life. I have nothing to be nice for(instructed by Billie Eilish as I cite, "so I don't know I would be nice and nice nice" - under MK Ultra) as there never ever was a single individual nicer with them and despite all stated than what I was. They are up to no good and they never ever were up to any good.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/lifestyle/celebs/billie-eilish-talks-about-meeting-the-very-normal-royals-after-not-paying-attention-to-the-protocol/ar-AAPw5UR?ocid=msedgntp

No comments:

Post a Comment