Friday, October 22, 2021

PUTIN IS RIGHT, BUT: Putin says Western military backing of Ukraine threatens Russia

But Russia's backing of Putin for me to finish above line is a threat to the world and Russia must understand stated here. 

@Ukraine - US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin who participated in MK Ultra(met Russians and myself in this house) was and is very elegant individual who, however, is a multimillionaire republican and problem with one could be that first part of the sentence - very elegant man with title "US Defense Secretary". I am saying this because he made a very good impression on me as far as paying visits to Ukraine accenting how one is in need of military assistance(I couldn't agree more with one and I thank him for it), but sometimes elegant men are placed on positions to distract with reality. All am saying is don't get too cozy with it and keep alert despite his presence on the stage. Finally keep in mind, US president in the moment is American democrat(compare this to 2014 Crimean Barack Obama as president and republican Chuck Hagel as acting defense secretary) and that makes possible screw-up situation 50/50 as per whose fold.

ps. he told me has daughters and took me to his place Thomasville in Georgia too and told me has a two daughters. The thing is, I haven't seen a single info on internet about his daughters.



@Lloyd Austin - and I hope you visit Ukraine again soon and as much as possible. I saw your news.


As of today Russia continues to illegally occupy Ukraine’s Autonomous Republic of Crimea (26 081 km²), the city of Sevastopol (864 km²), certain areas of Donetsk and Luhansk regions (16799 km²) — in total 43744 km² or 7,2% of the territory of Ukraine https://mfa.gov.ua/en/10-facts-you-should-know-about-russian-military-aggression-against-ukraine

No comments:

Post a Comment