Saturday, October 16, 2021

Another poisonous EMF radiation smart watch arrives from Ali-express

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/pRDxzVyLk1s 
"My boy are you alright"(2003) was followed soon by "they will destroy you"(2004) on what "you will get help from Belarus"(2005) and finally "you failed we had to make deal with them to help you out"(2015) 

Belarus individual Sergei claimed how I must be careful not keeping broken stuff around me and to purchase rather good than cheap to avoid "others" destroy me things with idea to make me look insane, but he was that "others" as he destroyed just about anything he got his hands across next to almost killing me in 2005.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG NEXT TO ANIMALS LIKE THIS WHO ALWAYS HAD GREAT PIECE OF ADVICE, BUT WERE LEAVING BEHIND NOTHING BUT DEVASTATION !!?????



All of you who had to abuse for the sake of royals/presidents or whomever in a same way(or similar if not direct dead threats were involved in your abuse) as serial killers such as Slobodan Milošević, Karađić, Šešelj, Lukashenko, Putin etc. and who also just like yourself have participated in this MK Ultra mind game of wealthy, please know that I miss that part of yours for which I was told "be nice, you must be nice, only if you will be nice", but other than that you are just great. 

Couldn't do all these 28 years without you - left behind in ditches for dead support, so thank you from my heart. Just keep shining guys like bright stars on the sky.

28 years lost

spine broken

cancer

and all that other great stuff involving mental hospital, beautiful family, fortune....


2013 when thrown inside mental asylum by artist who participated in MK Ultra torture

No comments:

Post a Comment