Saturday, October 9, 2021

GERMANY ON hysterical(NOT HISTORICAL AS BRAINWASHED) INTERSECTION HAHAHAHA: Imperial 1999 global nazi deal goes on and they wanted me to see myself in at lest a bit more temporary hahahaha

WE MUST FOREMOST BRING THESE CRIMINALS TO HAGUE ON TRIALS FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY !!! ITS WHY I AM ASKING YOU PEOPLE FOR HELP. THANK YOU
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/_-WH2cMkLFo

THEY ARE BUYING TIME AND CAUSING US MORE HARM. THAT'S ALL

WE CAN GET THIS DONE ONLY WITH YOUR HELP - I NEED VIDEO, AUDIO PROOFS - REAL TIME WITNESSING.

Charles who very properly targeted JAMES BOND movie, however, did not know I don't care much for one and am instead more prone to stick with facts - had James Bond actor Daniel Craig involved in case and have gestured me that next role IF I WOULD DO JOB WELL WHATEVER THAT MEANT OTHER THAN TO LOBBY FOR BUCKINGHAM PALACE have Croatian Goran Visnjic play one. It doesn't work like this here.


Some Slovenian natives insisted me paid price for even conversing with British after year 2000 - were stabbed in the back from what I heard people complaining. Lied about by British whom Buckingham palace brought in here for the sake of Serbia/Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment