Thursday, October 28, 2021

Prince Andrew was/is associated with special forces department(is clumsy, but always had around him top special forces soldiers - Charles told me because he is clumsy and needs safety) - is a head of special forces

 I was promised by Londonia "royals" would be hijacked if using Novo mesto - Sevnica trail, so I thought this info is useful for me to leave on here prior to use of one.

These people are wealthy because they turn world around them into world of cretins. Money they make is made by milking victims to bitter end for the sake of enemies they acquaint themselves with once victims are labeled as good to go - never "lose" because victims are always proven through first part of this paragraph as cretins - wrong in another words(lost 28 years of life on lunatics to realize what Russians have told me I deal with already 20 something years ago)

They did get few people in real trouble with these special forces individuals(work from rear) from what I recall - sad party when considering what in reality I dealt with(lowest of the lowlifes - regular scum/ mafia - gangster trash)...

No comments:

Post a Comment