Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Was assaulted with military grade directed energy weapon for several hours of what otherwise should be sleep and got up today at 0200

 Will have video coming. Thermo see through walls technology gives ability to pinpoint(zero on target) with up to centimeter exact location. Best about was here was no radiation anywhere on upper body - not at my level not above nor where my stomach was or anything, but as I reached toward area where muscles my lower legs would for hour contract and it so since Poland, radiation meter blew to 100(max) and would hold there till I made enough nose for attacker to realize that I am about to video record on what one dropped....doors upstairs are locked due to father's unidentified dementia illness(you can't run anywhere - you have to unlock them) and there are two rooms bellow(in case someone would wait for me) which mother keeps in her pocket. For here stated, Mr. Sebastian Kurz even stated me how I should cover myself so lower legs wouldn't be observed by global audience as they will try to make them sympathize with me - I guessed he meant micro cameras.

Poisoning is one thing yes, but poisoning with stated above is a bit different...directed energy weapon attacks are also ACTIVELY PERFORMED DURING MY exercise walks at night time. Same locations as the case was under MK Ultra. 

This China Norway Germany Sweden Russia Slovenia shit appears to have same connection as food poisoning and directed energy attacks in and OUTSIDE OF THE HOME. They void what otherwise would be DIRECT blame for crime. Its a collective crime technology which goes along really well with collective lie technology. Its not crime if all countries do it and its not crime if one is attacked with to eye invisible weapon in and outside residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment