Wednesday, August 4, 2021

The #1 sellout in Slovenia is Lojze Peterle

What are you even doing in Slovenia !!???? Your criminal and traitorous conduct surpassed any traitor to the country I know off. I would say grow the f*** up into adult male(learn to handle/balance your brain like adult males should - deal with it like adult males do), but you are waste of oxygen who much be charged with attempt to murder fellow Slovenian.

I voted for trash during independence, but I knew nothing who rat who gestured for me during MK Ultra to do a lots of walk because they will DO THAT TO YOU(never answered what exactly whenever I asked criminal about it)....lots of walk = fuckup next to phone calls destroyed computers/androids/clothing/ shoes and so on...

Peterle according to his own words wouldn't allow something like this to happen, but Slovenian parliament/government assigned(classified me into drawer of stateless basically) me to what is known(to them not me) "international".


People with cancer related issues should have been strongly evaluated by mental healthcare services prior to government entry/service or you endup with cases like mine. 



Words of Ursula von der Leyen to me were "never touch him God forbid if you would and if I will lalalala"....

@Ursula von der Leyen - I will touch you too not only him.

No comments:

Post a Comment