Saturday, August 7, 2021

Mother gestured me no one can afford to finance my consumption of liter of honey per week - for 40(max) eggs which I consumed since return from Poland that those are extremely unhealthy and also expensive

 The point is that I consumed maximum 1.5 liter of honey since return of Poland. The point is just as American psychologist have told me, same tactics are and will be used against you as were used against individual involved in MK Ultra hospitalized next to me inside of the psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje as he ended dismembering own mother and freezing her body. Because as American psychologist stated, same people are involved in it. Next to plan to get read of my father(I endured most severe brainwash under MK Ultra on how to see his departure - done by niece, her husband, mother), it is safe to conclude that TOXIC environment which mother created(strongly encouraged by neighbor Dane Kolenc) contributed greatly to overall health. Sergei from Belarus was just assistance to her and she was assistance to him. Thats all.

 Bergers(neighbors) recommended mother Propolis added to honey, but just as she claimed me in real time told them its too expensive(she collects dividends in value of 3000 Euros after taxes from local factory next to her pension and has close to zero expenses as low budged in paid in for house is 3/4 financed from father's pension/savings - she suffocated father with food overconsumption since as they claim his accident - almost completely static as one was/is, his food ratios frequently exceed 3000 calories at age 90).

My father was brainwashed disaster, but as useless and hurtful as one was he still is my father for nobody's right to decide about his life lenghth and quality of life.

Physical poisoning next to toxic environment poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment