Sunday, April 4, 2021

FATHER'S GAME OF DEMENTIA: My father played demented individual 40+ years ago with everybody - situations one created at fishing trips with his closest friends bordered on physical confrontations with one often times

 He enjoyed playing demented individual to the point Crtalic Joseph, Miso Andrijanic, Bulc, Pokorny, Oblak, Sonc, and many others would threaten one physically. Its not new what he engineering along mother niece for my return from Poland...God forbid do if I would cough at the table at the kitchen during lunch as I would get even death threats as a 8/9 years old boy - same whenever watching TV inside of living room...something I must say some have forgotten about it - I didn't.

Psychiatrists(Peter Kaps and police) who thought invented this game with idea to drive me insane had little knowledge about my father's past if any in respect to above stated issue....

WHOEVER KNOWS MY FATHER FROM PAST, KNOWS ABOUT HIM PLAYING DEMENTIA SINCE THEY KNEW ONE....VERY MUCH NOTHING WILL HELP  THEIR NEWEST THESIS ABOUT HELPLESS ELDERLY FATHER AS PER BEING DEMENTED SINCE I LEFT TO POLAND VIA WHAT I WAS CLAIMED WAS FALL WHICH LED HIM CONSEQUENTLY TO LJUBLJANA ON OPERATION TABLE WHERE SAVED HIS LIFE WITHIN LAST MINUTE - IT WAS YES, BUT IN 2008/2009/2010(I was also abroad) OR POSSIBLY EVEN EARLIER....

No comments:

Post a Comment