Tuesday, April 13, 2021

From 1996 to 2003: Croatia is to issue me a public apology for using me as instrument of mass Balkan crime bait - I was landed to Croatia as human bait by German Angle Merkel government for no less than 7 years on the row

 My life was on thread each time whenever brought to Croatia just as the case was in Serbia. Example https://www.tportal.hr/vijesti/clanak/police-continue-search-for-serb-criminal-involved-in-shootout-near-zagreb-20100609/print

Slovenia involved in it up to throat knew nothing about it - up to today when I alone reminded myself about what went on.

For Germany to used me as a human bait(HOSTAGE), I will increase law suit for twice amount Merkel bragged me about in 2015 infront of new her new spy building in Berlin...

What does US Government has to say about this which brought me from Miami time and again !!???? I was praying to somehow stay alive amid of everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment