Monday, April 12, 2021

Dwayne Johnson didn't come to Slovenia for other than signing contracts with Trumpists - it was same with other Hollywood clowns and many sportspeople

In USA(did happened here too), a humiliation atop of humiliation or if you like LIE A TOP OF THE LIE. 26 years no less and so this is what American pay looks like because someone has to be guilty $$$$$$$$$

When Biden commenced his game with my parents(April 4th, 2021) as per what my dad was/is to use even social services against me - it was all over for him and Johnson.



Since Tuesday, April 6, 2021(because it doesn't matter how evil evil is, side that presents itself as good and does same is even more evil).

Note, no email(contact of any kind) ever from individual and his family involved in this case for over 25 years - that's US president Joe Biden. Nothing up to date...

Sleep deprivation https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-not-even-two-hours-of-sleep-i-am.html is now a new weight loss technique next to broken spine according to media and as seen here - I should consider this fact as helpful next to real poisoning, 26 years of MK Ultra torture, psychiatry, and forced unemployment so I can be more like Navalny because of whom politicians might have even turned my life into what you see on here with their human rights agencies/organisation....

My "momma" brainwash under MK Ultra laughingly with I cite, "we are gonna go to home for elderly - what are you gonna do about it !!??? 

With Warp speed(also I was brainwashed on under MK Ultra as per hurry with proofs) heh https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/it-was-my-own-father-who-carried-out.html !!????

Others involved did too and they were all heart broken due to my disturbing "behavior" under MK Ultra https://youtu.be/LvdLovAaYzM 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/any-photovideovoice-recording-of-me-on.html

My family is 100% correct.

Without dime in pocket after 26 years of MK Ultra torture in which they involved via forced unemployment even a psychiatry(with broken spine and cancer issues and without family of my own and with broken family mother/father which I left behind when departing to USA in December of 1994)...

Above seen today in Slovenian Novo mesto is almost same picture/photo as was in Bellingham USA in 2009 no !!?????


Putin dreamed about creating American Russian human experiment to cover-up Soviet human experiment. He went into US Congress, in another words, on a crime shopping spree for whole thing to be told. He succeeded.

Cocaine, prostitution, corruption and myself to pay for it all as I caused it...

No comments:

Post a Comment